We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Just found a great new cheap small prop case. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
So, maybe I'm the only one who didn't know about this BUT...

I was at Bed Bath and Beyond and, while my wife was looking at hair-dryers, my eye was drawn by some very stage-propy looking little boxes with handles. I opened one and, to my delight, found that it folded out with little trays and a large bottom storage area.

"Hey Honey, look at this!" I exclaim. She gives me a look on the order of "is there something you aren't telling me" and replies "that's a ladies make-up box." "Oh," I reply. "Maybe... but it will make a GREAT little prop carrier!"

With only a small amount of embarrassment I took the one that looked sort of like an audio equipment case (burnished aluminum) up to the register and for just a small amount of money and a tiny bit of pride, I now have a GREAT place for all my droppers, thumb tips, gaffed decks etc.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
Walmart also has some great little makeup cases. I didn't get one though, the patterns on the outside were a little to girly on these. The insides however, were really cool for storing small props.
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
jove
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of jove
I use a tackle box with pull out drawers or the aluminum cases from Home Depot.
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
You may want to check the cosmetic aisle. I have several cases, various sizes, finishes (aluminum sides, black faux leather), top open, several drawers. In USA....Check Target, Walgreens. Hope this helps. Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Just found a great new cheap small prop case. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL