We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MagicDraw iPhone/iPodTouch App now available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
"It is rare to have a magic effect, a truly magically magic effect, that also gets laughs. Carl thank you for Magic Draw. I get not only laughs but a solid magic effect. The looks on the spectators face is priceless. Thank you Carl." - Professional Comedian/Magician TC Tahoe
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Time to bump!

I think this is a great magic app for the comedy performer. It's in the same realm as the bar code gag or the 52-on-1 gag, but then it does actually reveal the card. Great idea, Carl! I really like this and am building a routine for it now.

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
http://www.funnybirthdayshow.com
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
LukeB
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of LukeB
Is it possible to just turn over the iphone and reveal the prediction or do you have to shake it?
Thanks,
Luke
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Luke, No it is not, shaking is the whole idea to get the visual spelling of the prediction with the drawing lines moving to form the letters.
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
Is this Trick working only with English Words or I can use for Example German Words too ? Because I'am German and I want to buy this app.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Jassu, You write the words so you can use any language except when you use the default card trick but there is an option to do objects other than cards or simply write your own card in your own language although that method requires a force where as the english default uses any card named. It will work great either way!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MagicDraw iPhone/iPodTouch App now available (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL