The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Christian Magician: The Podcast June 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Podcast is now up for June. I heard one person have issues when it downloaded (he got February's edition) but others have not had that issue. If you do, PM me. On the show:

Don Viano is remembered, Joey talks about Press Releases, Rob Bremner looks at writing about God in scripts, Alicat focuses on audience control, Mark shares a Broken Wand ceremony, Faith Renee talk about Real Friends Joey and Daniel read and answer mail, and so much more. Hosted by Oz and Wilde.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Thanks Kif! Looking forward to listening to it!
http://www.themagicpodcast.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Another terrific "podcast"- looking forward to the Friday night show at the FCM convention to put faces with the voices... thanks for getting everybody to agree to do that show- Kif must have quite a long distance bill for sure! Del, you're a peach (as Elaine Bennis would say)...
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Thanks for your comment about the podcast. We all try to put something of quality out each month.

The Friday night show will be fun. We hope to bring the fun of the podcast the main stage.

See you there. And hopefully many others.

><> J
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
Angio333
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Angio333
Stupid question....

Can I download the podcast from your site as a MP3 without using iTunes? I tried, but it was a html file. Thanks.
- C
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Sorry for the long time coming reply...away at the convention. (What fun that was) As of right now the "complete set" is only available to listen via the website as only 5 seem to be up on iTunes at a given time. There is talk of offering the first two seasons (after August as we started this in September of 2008) all on one CD...but we aren't there yet. If we do, I'll put up a post about it.

><> J
Kif
<BR>
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Christian Magician: The Podcast June 2010 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL