The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Productivity and some radio air time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
I wanted to share my recent radio interview I did where the show focused on productivity. I shared my thoughts and even performed some radio mind reading along the way.

The edited show (no commercials or news breaks etc) can be found streaming from my web site: http://www.amazingcompanyevents.com/resources.php

I believe that much of my recent success has to do with focusing on key success activities (those that take me directly and quickly to my core goals). I tried to share some of the basics on this program.

I hope you enjoy. I hope it helps those who feel stuck in their business development.

Feel free to comment if you agree, disagree, or have anything to add to the topic. I believe its an important one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Productivity and some radio air time (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL