The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hampton Falls by Tony Chris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Whilst there are already many glowing reviews of this great new effect by Tony Chris, I just wanted to add one more.

As a Living and Dead test it's first class, but more than that, it opens up numerous possibilities for variations on the original theme.

For those of us who appreciate the "packs small plays big" scenario, I strongly suggest picking this up. With the right presentation, this is a killer effect (pun intended).

As performers, supporting emerging creative talent like Tony assures us of exciting new creations to come. Check out the video on his website and be assured that what you see is indeed what you get. http://www.tonychrismagic.com

Highly recommended.

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I had an idea for this. What if you use blank Decision cards and have them read Dead and Alive. The person puts either card facedown in front of each pile then picks photos. Now you show the ending then turn the Decision cards around to show they matched what was placed in front of them.

You could also do a simple version with laminated cards that have erasable words and letters so that both cards read: IS NOT ALIVE. You can rub off the IS NOT when needed on either card.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
david12345
View Profile
Special user
714 Posts

Profile of david12345
I got this two weeks ago, was already very familiar with the technique so luckily I have really been able to focus on presentation.
I have been using the Hampton Falls story to break in but I am looking for something more historically factual to reference.
Definitely plays HUGE.
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
[quote]On 2010-06-29 17:58, Greg Arce wrote:
I had an idea for this. What if you use blank Decision cards and have them read Dead and Alive. The person puts either card facedown in front of each pile then picks photos. Now you show the ending then turn the Decision cards around to show they matched what was placed in front of them.

You could also do a simple version with laminated cards that have erasable words and letters so that both cards read: IS NOT ALIVE. You can rub off the IS NOT when needed on either card.

Greg
[/quote

Great ideas Greg! Thanks for sharing....

Bk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hampton Falls by Tony Chris (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL