The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What is your opinion on The Pandora System. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abracadanny
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of abracadanny
I have seen the Pandora system preformed once and I loved it but no one else seemed to. Is it worth the money?
lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
I've got it and I think the method is ingenious. I thought the effect was very powerful. I don't normally do this kind of magic and just bought it to see how it was done because it seemed so impossible to me. I don't do it myself, but I can't understand why anyone who is interested in seeing magic wouldn't be impressed by it.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Quote:
On 2010-06-29 20:23, abracadanny wrote:
I have seen the Pandora system preformed once and I loved it but no one else seemed to. Is it worth the money?

What do you mean, "no one else seemed to"? There are some very positive reviews for it here on the Café.

I love it, and love performing it. Some people can't p##m a card and get all antsy when a trick involves such a move, but in my opinion, and from the reactions I get perfoming it, this is a great trick.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Searching always helps.......

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Danny, you will find (if you do a search) that most effects, books, and DVDs have been discussed on here. I have even found info on obscure and rarely seen effects here on the Café'.

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
It's a terrific effect. It plays exactly as advertised. The gimmicks are well made, and the DVD is very detailed. This is definitely one of the good ones.

It's not something you'll do over and over again, as in a strolling environment, but in the right setting it's about as good as a card trick can get.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What is your opinion on The Pandora System. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL