The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » A little danger in sponge balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
I have yet to get more sponge balls but I took a ice punch cone. You know those fake not so realistic plastic ice cream cones with a styrofoam sponge ball top that pops off into somebody's face. I cut the bottom half off so as to hide it in my hand easier and will eventually replace the top with a sponge ball. Have it in your pocket switch into play then you say see the ball and bam. Another would actually be better for friends but hide a bottle of disappearing ink in your hand. Supposedly a ball then squirt them. Another would be to tie some thin fishing line to the string of a party popper with a safety pin on the end attached to the inside of the pocket. Do a switch making them think its a ball in your hand. Tell them to look from a safe distance and move your hand forward until their is enough tension to make it pop. Even a hand buzzer as you place balls in their hand. Even try electric touch.
Jeremy Gates
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2010-07-02 10:07, Magic.J.Manuel wrote:
A sparkler may be safer than a fuse. When your assistant walks onstage with a lit sparkler you can switch the last large sponge ball with a red balloon. Time it so when the sparkler is almost out the assistant pops the balloon...

I doubt it. The fire at the Station that ultimately resulted in the death of 100 people was started by a sparkler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » A little danger in sponge balls? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL