The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #39 - Devonshire Cream, first time performer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
"Okay, I'm gonna walk out in front of a bunch of drunk strangers and take my clothes off. That makes sense!"

Hear from a very self-aware and articulate woman about hitting the burlesque stage for the first time.

News about a very promising new videocast, plus blueberry bread straight from Auntie Em's kitchen, the most annoying two podcasts you'll ever be glad you heard (I'm providing loaner ice picks to jam in your ears, but knowing my listeners they'll just pound them up their noses instead), photos of very old and obscure sideshow & vaudeville performers, and more!

The podcast is HERE

And don't forget, I get lonely ... your comments keep me going (and I don't even beg for money ... take THAT, "Mr. Deity"!)
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
As of Friday 8am, the website is broken. May take 48hrs to restore. Going to buy some kleenex [*sniff*]

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!

Go HERE to see the site I sweated blood to restore ... actually involved threatening to catch a flight to India and strangle a tech-support guy ... and to be honest, it's MY FAULT FOR TRYING TO UPDATE WORDPRESS.

So anyway, this episode is awesome ... go enjoy!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #39 - Devonshire Cream, first time performer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL