The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit production mirror box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1156 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
I have quite a nice big mirror box which I have made, and which easily holds my rabbit. You can open both top and front doors at the same time and show it "empty". I'm short of ideas of how to get the most out of this. What I tend to do is put a toy rabbit in the front door (but I have to stand in front while I do this so they don't see the mirror), say some magic words and produce the real rabbit from the top door. But this doesn't last too long and I feel I could milk it more. Any ideas?
Jolyon Jenkins
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Check out Wiz Kid Ee-Gee-Fiki's "Bye, Bye Bunny!" routine in The Wizards' Journal #18 (on my site) for more ideas. His box is made like a mail box, complete with pop-up red flag for when the bunny appears inside it, and so on. Your box works differently, but you might be able to share some of his "bits of business" with your effect.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit production mirror box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.73 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL