The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Human Dinamo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
I have seen very few posts on this. I am trying to find More information about this act. How long has this been usd in sideshow. Can anyone link me to a video of it being performed. Does anyone have any personal experiences with it. Has it ever been used in anything other then a chair. Any pink or inf related to the act is greatly appriciated.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I love the serbian man! So funny!

Dave
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
I am purchasing the chair Friday.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Well I'm sure you will soon get the hang of it.

Remember when you work with electricity the wonderful question "watt is the unit of power?"

We don't want you getting any shocks when you get your chair.

And make sure the sponget on the head is wet - I know what happens if it is not .... I have seen the green mile!

Have a shockingly good time.

Can you tell I am trying to transform this electric thread in to a punn thread?

Surely you are not shocked by this?
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Was that a Matkin spark or a Sparky Matkin !
Love the way he keeps the topic current !
If you fall off the chair is that an Electrol Roll ?
don't stand still cos that's static !
Is a former transvestite a transformer ?
Is a leak pie 2" wide by 3ft long a pylon ?
Is a robot hen a batery chicken ?
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
This thread is E*STATIC* (I am getting the hang of it)
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I Wish I had Kens looks, Skill and to top it off .... his spelling ability!

IM just going to copy and paste his lines .... may be I can use it some day .... I wont write it down thought...1) wont be able to read it and 2)cant write let alone spell
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1884 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
"Miss Electra, the human dynamo, the electric girl. The young lady with the odd, the uncanny ability to conduct
vast amounts of high voltage e- lec -tric- ity thru her body, with no apparent harm. To prove this, I'm going to force the young lady to sit down in, what else ?
, an electric chair, homemade it's true, but the copper plate in the seat of the chair is connected by cables to the giant diesel generators that power our midway."
Not the same as a tesla coil act.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
I got the chair!
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
Here is a picture of the one I built, I obtained my plans from Slim Price several years ago.

In this picture the generator is setup on top of the table I would stand on. I'm not currently working with this prop because I was informed working with high voltage can make you sterile and that conflicts with our family plans.

Fitz

Click here to view attached image.
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
A number of years ago, I saw one that was built into a suitcase. It was good-looking and practical. Shoulda bought it.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
That was my intention when I built this. It's actually made out of a DJ turn table case. I went a little overboard on the legs but I really like how it looks. I should tune it up a bit and shoot a short video of it. The switch was a find, I found this place called Apache Reclamation in downtown Phoenix that sells all kinds of industrial... stuff.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Man that's a good looking box . My spuds have proved they work ,I don't want any more ankle biters so sterility I can take .lol .Im still looking around ,but a word of caution ..Ive had two offers and both have been con artists offering to "help me with my search ".In both instances Ive garaunteed payment once I have had the opportunity to check the item over with the assistance of a qualified engineer friend ( non existant )
Regards Mark
E.O.I
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1884 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Has anyone ever built one of those big Tesla coils into the seat of an electric chair, instead of the punny Blu-Ray coil the Brill plan calls for ?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
That is a great question, please share some info if you have, just not to much info...

Curiously waiting,
Fitz
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Brill plans ordered ..watch this burnt spot ......
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Human Dinamo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL