The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Jacked by a two year old. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T. Sebastian
View Profile
Loyal user
Ozark Mountains, USA
223 Posts

Profile of T. Sebastian
Here's a new one I gotta share with you guys. Hundreds and hundreds of shows and this never happened before.

I've just been strapped into the straitjacket when this two year old boy (unattended by the way)gets up and grabs a single out of my tip jar. I made a joke about how he's gonna tip me with my own cash at the end. Then this little .... wonderful child proceeds to tear it into four pieces. At that point my good buddy, George wrestled the remains out of his grubby little hands. I finished up the escape and got my best hat of the night from that show so I'm not complaining. I just thought it was funny.

I've always kept one dollar in the jar as bait so I just taped it back together and stuck it back in the jar. That way I'll never forget that show or that kid.
So sorry I soiled your precious eyes.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1787 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Some parents are idiots.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
"some parents" didn't leave their tip jar out where a two-year-old could reach it. Smile
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
"Yes folks, my tiny assistant will now attempt to perform the magic "dollar bill tear, right after someone changes his diaper!" Gotta hate being "up-staged" by a 2 year old. Smile Smile Smile

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
augiemagic
View Profile
Regular user
Overland Park, KS
162 Posts

Profile of augiemagic
Same thing happened to me today, except the kid didn't quite get the cash. Her parents gave her a couple bucks to put in my hat, she walked up, and just stood there for a couple seconds. I put my hat towards her and said "Thank You!" She reached in in with her empty hand to grab some, so I pulled my hat back before she got any and said "I mean 'You're welcome!'"

Her parents got a kick out of it.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-07-03 14:44, T. Sebastian wrote:
Here's a new one I gotta share with you guys. Hundreds and hundreds of shows and this never happened before.

I've just been strapped into the straitjacket when this two year old boy (unattended by the way)gets up and grabs a single out of my tip jar. I made a joke about how he's gonna tip me with my own cash at the end. Then this little .... wonderful child proceeds to tear it into four pieces. At that point my good buddy, George wrestled the remains out of his grubby little hands. I finished up the escape and got my best hat of the night from that show so I'm not complaining. I just thought it was funny.

I've always kept one dollar in the jar as bait so I just taped it back together and stuck it back in the jar. That way I'll never forget that show or that kid.

Um... A comment about what he thought of your show? Smile
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Giant mouse trap in the hat.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Would have been funny if the primer bill was glued to the bottom of the jar.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It would have been even funnier if the primer bill was flypaper glued to the bottom of the jar.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Quote:
On 2010-07-03 14:44, T. Sebastian wrote:"...I finished up the escape and got my best hat of the night from that show so I'm not complaining..."

Whoa! Best hat of the night? Maybe you should hire the kid & make him part of the show! Smile

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1168 Posts

Profile of gallagher
So YOU`RE the guy who molested my sweet little two year old! Poor Wally. He hasn´t been the same since!! Meany!!!
But, we DID work well together. While Wally was up front havin´ his fun, I cleaned out the whole back row! Your cut´s in the mail. (,...invest it in a haircut.)

smiles ´n kisses,
gallagher.
T. Sebastian
View Profile
Loyal user
Ozark Mountains, USA
223 Posts

Profile of T. Sebastian
What in the world would I do with a haircut? That's not going to help me figure out a better needle swallowing method! I'll go out looking like Grizzly Adams if I want! Dare Me! Wait! ... If I had a beard ... people might think I was hiding the needles in it. Ok. That will not work, so don't dare me.

Note to self, shave.
So sorry I soiled your precious eyes.
Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
I watched this happen with my own eyes, & let me tell you I had to pick my jaw up off the floor.
It was one thing for the kid to take a buck but it was ridiculous when he ripped into tiny little pieces, where in the world were his parents!?!?
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Ah kids. Can't beat 'em.

It's the law.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
I once did linking rings at a birthday party for little kids. I'm 6'3" tall. The kids reached waist height. I use a standard set of rings. The kids reached waist height.

Don't know why I was surprised when a kid said, "Hey look...."
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
626 Posts

Profile of JordanB
Bob White told me a story about Pressley Guitar that was pretty amusing.

As it happened, Pressley was performing at the State Fair of Texas and had a young kid of about eight to help him with a trick. Pressley used real silver coins and handed the kid a silver dollar and said "That is a dollar made of real silver, have you ever seen one of these?". The kid took a look at the coin, a look at Pressley, and he bolted off into the crowd...with the coin.

Everybody fell apart laughing.

Kids really do some of the funniest things......stealing isn't one of them.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On 2010-07-03 22:35, Sir Richard wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-03 14:44, T. Sebastian wrote:"...I finished up the escape and got my best hat of the night from that show so I'm not complaining..."

Whoa! Best hat of the night? Maybe you should hire the kid & make him part of the show! Smile

Sir Richard.

This is not such a bad idea if it's only a dollar! Is it possible to have a 2 yr old stooge???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Jacked by a two year old. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL