The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Highflyer by Peter Eggink (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Thanks for the heads up and the update!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2010-08-10 01:49, jonxodus wrote:
Hey guys, in terms of principle they are similar...the only difference is that highflyer is thicker with just something small added which you can do to your own heartbeat gimmick. Not being a hater, just being honest. It is like comparing Extreme burn 1 and extreme burn 2, just a slight improvement. And yes you can do the final phase of the routine with both because I do it all the time with Heartbeat. The only reason I use Heartbeat more is because if it wears out, it is easier to fix than highflyer. Just a heads up to my fellow brothers in magic. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing the info for us.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This is still on my growing hit list.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Gary Fabjance
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Gary Fabjance
Now available from your favorite magic dealer through Murphy's Magic Supplies

TRAILER/DEMO

http://www.murphysmagicsupplies.com/vide......DEO1.wmv

DESCRIPTION

A card is freely selected and signed across its face by the spectator. The signed card is repeatedly placed inside the middle of the deck and arrives magically back on TOP every single time!

The magician explains that you actually can't "see" the card appear at the top of the deck.For that reason the magician signs his name on the BACK of the spectator's signed selection, and once again the card is placed back in the middle of the pack and shuffled thoroughly.

With just a shake of the deck and under impossible conditions, the spectator's SIGNED selection VISUALLY and MAGICALLY reappears on TOP of the deck!

Now for the final kicker: the magician explains that the signed card is SO ambitious that sometimes it even wants to go FURTHER than the TOP. The signed card is placed face-up on top of the deck and the deck is placed onto the spectator's hand.

SLOWLY the signed card starts to levitate off the deck- suddenly and unexpectedly the card fires upwards all the way to the fingertips of the magician! Finally the signed card is given away as souvenir. Remember: during this phase the magician NEVER touches the deck!

The full training DVD will guide you step by step on how to perform the routine, sleights and techniques. Custom handmade gimmick on Bicycle stock included.

Running Time Approximately: 24min
howie3
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of howie3
I have this and it's a great ending for ACR. I did have a small problem with the gimmick but Peter replaced with no questions asked and at no cost. Very good customer service and very easy to deal with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Highflyer by Peter Eggink (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL