The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What coins do you carry-daily? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
I carry two purses. One contains four half dollars and one shell and other copper silver transposition.
Paco iglacias
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Paco iglacias
At the most, two Kenedys and two Twonies. no gaffs just keeps things simple.
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Honolulu, Hawaii
262 Posts

Profile of BWind
A regular quarter, a bent quarter, a quarter with a hole drilled thru the center that just fits a Starbuck's straw and two English half pennies; No special coins;
BWind
Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
Four Ikes and four Kennedy's. Just to give myself some thing to play with. I don't worry about carrying quarters, those are pretty easy to borrow. Every now and then I carry a Susan B. Anthony and a gold dollar to do a spellbound or c/s transport. Once in a great while, a quarter shell for a sleeveless silver dream or imagination coins.
Weird is part of the job.
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
I just carry one US half dollar. If for some reason I forgot that, I'd use any local coin I can find in my wallet.
Magician and Emcee in Singapore - www.nick.com.sg
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
Vayron
View Profile
Loyal user
Belgium
229 Posts

Profile of Vayron
Hello

Many of you carry a triple threat. What are the routines you perform with ?

I will maybe buy one but I'm not sure.

Sorry if the question has already been asked.
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 08:40, Vayron wrote:
Hello

Many of you carry a triple threat. What are the routines you perform with ?

I will maybe buy one but I'm not sure.

Sorry if the question has already been asked.

My go to routine with the TT is a basic production, starting with empty hands, of three coin, one by one, followed by vanishing them one by one, ending with clean hands.
edgegrip
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of edgegrip
I don't leave my house without my purse with 4 ike's, ike's shell and a chinese coin. that's it... too bad can't get those soft coins.... : (
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 09:20, afknight wrote:

My go to routine with the TT is a basic production, starting with empty hands, of three coin, one by one, followed by vanishing them one by one, ending with clean hands.

Ditto for me. I am looking forward to Mark Tam's new book for some new ideas from the "Pros". Hoping it's in my mailbox tomorrow.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
Wow, I carry four quarters and a shell. I do a coins-across in the user's hands that I call 'imageration' and a coins thru the table. That's about all the coin tricks I want to do for one spectator. Oh, I do others. I still just love Boston Massacre and do that every now and then. I love the ending. I have a Peace dollar that I do a little flurry with and I have a routine that's winged silver and perambulating halves jammed together.

That's about all I do with coins but it's enough.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2010-08-27 06:40, rikbrooks wrote:
Wow, I carry four quarters and a shell. I do a coins-across in the user's hands that I call 'imageration' and a coins thru the table...

Rikbrooks, when you do Coins Through The Table, do you ever use a shotglass? I also carry four quarters and a shell, and that method has been my go-to effect, now for some years, if a shotglass is available. Just curious. Smile

Doug
rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
Never done it with a shot glass. Haven't seen that one.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Rikbrooks, if ya PM me, I'll explain. Pretty easy.

Doug
harvini2
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of harvini2
CSB,3cm, in my pocket, but 3 more sets of coins in my bag, carl andrews has a killer, no Gaff, hopping halfs, and scotch and soda, with a twist
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
Dakota J Magic at Saint Cloud, FL
343 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
I carry a small cheap change holder I bought off Amazon for $4.95 with four half dollars and an expanded shell. I also use it to put any change in that I get during the day. It's handy and gives me something to play with if I get caught waiting in a line somewhere or end up in a boring movie. I keep the shell on one of the halves in a little compartment in the holder and the others mixed in with my change.

Here's a link to the change holder if anyone is interested:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KWPVG6/ref=oss_product
Magic is where you find it.....
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Dale,
Wow-What a link! By scrolling over, did you see the other types of coin purses/holders that are mentioned? There are dozens of styles and types.
Very cool.
Thanks for the link.
Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What coins do you carry-daily? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL