We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Potting Painting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
I don't know if this is the correct forum or not to ask this - I am thinking of buying Potting Painting and wonder if anybody could relate their experiences with this effect - Thanks

MIke
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Do you mean "Potty Painting" from Razzamatazz?
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Yes, sorry for the typos - Potty Painting - Also interested in Rabbit Rampage - thinking about purchasing both of these effects and would like to know how happy people are who already have them
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Wizzo the wizard
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Wizzo the wizard
I have both and use them. Well I have used Potty Painting loads of times and it goes down really well. The card the child gets at the end is a really good quality card Birthday card with one cool rabbit on it. The prop is made really nice out of very strong card and looks the part. The look on the child face when you hand him his Magic Birthday Card is well worth it!

Now for Rabbit Rampage. I have had this for about a month and only put it in my show yesterday so you know what it's like when you put something new it the show it feels a bit odd at first. However the trick plays great and the kids love the look don't see part very much, the artwork is fantastic. A lot of work as gone into the effect bringing it upto date!

I recommend both of them for sure!

Plus they are so good to deal with great customer service 10/10

There have also been some other posts regarding these items so do a search and I'm sure you will find them!

Louis
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
357 Posts

Profile of magicone
I have SANTA's Surprise by Razamatazz Magic and it is very well received and well built. I also look forward to purchasing the Rabbit Rampage in the future as I'm sure it's of the same quality.

As for the painting, I'm actually using "Professional Magic Painting" which is created by Practical Magic and available for sale in the USA from Marty at Dazzling Magic http://www.dazzlingmagic.com/kid_show_magic.htm This is a very nice setup and I make my own custom inserts in photoshop (that you give out to the assistant) for some of my venues and have them printed up at a Kinkos. It's large (11 x 17 sheet) so it is definitely good for stage but not easily pack in and out unless you have a case for it. (which I still am looking to purchase)
Wizzo the wizard
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Hi Magic One,
I also have Santas Surprise and it is of the same quality!

Louis
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
357 Posts

Profile of magicone
Excellent, thank you Louis. I figured as much coming from the same company.

It's very nice to see such props made to last a life time with proper care.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Thanks for the info so far

MIke
Wizzo the wizard
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Magicone, your welcome! At least you know what your getting for your money a very well made Prop which looks the part and catches the kids eyes, and that's before you have even done anything!

Louis
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Profile of Razamatazz Magic
Thanks magicone and Louis for your kind comments, we try to bring out the best quality we can : ) Glad you like like our products - Best wishes - Andy & Sue
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Just got both Potty Painting and Rabbit Rampage - Haven't had time to really look at Rabbit Rampage yet, but watched the DVD on Potty Painting and I know this will definitely be going into my children's birthday shows. I am very pleased.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Potting Painting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL