The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Open Air (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angio333
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Angio333
I am an open air preacher and I was thinking about doing a few magic tricks to help draw a crowd. Which tricks would you recommend? Thank you.
- C
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I know that "EZ" at http://www.livingwaters.com (Ray Comfort's son-in-law) has used a good D'Lites routine at night to draw a crowd. Once while in Chicago, near the downtown water tower on Michigan Avenue, I saw a Gospel street performer using "fast line messages" (I am not sure what the exact term is for this)- where a large papaer sheet with just a few random looking lines on it--- with a few strokes of a marker- becomes phrase or message or picture that one can recognize. Get a Kozmo DVD or attend one of his lectures (I think he will be at Abbott's next month in Colon)- he is a seasoned street performer from New Orleans. And of course Chris Capehart (performed on the streets all over the place including in Philly) is probably one of the best at drawing a crowd on the street of all time... he did it with simple tricks like the vanishing silk, Fraidy Cat rabbit and the Misers Dream- he has several DVDs out too...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Open Air (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL