We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anybody knows DART PREDICTION???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
Does anybody know that trick and can give a review?

A large card is presented faced down and is placed so that anybody can see it at any time during the presentation. Also a deck of cards is placed on a table.
A normal dart-board with two different colored darts is shown to the audience. Two members are choosen from the audience and have to pitch the two darts. Let's see one dart landed at 12 and the other at 7 - together it's the number 19.
One audience member takes the deck of cards from the case and beginns to counting every card (not faced town!) from 1 to 19. You can see every single card - so every card is different! Now let's say that card number 19 is the "queen of hearts".
Turn over the large card and it's the same card like number 19 - "queen of hearts".

Does this tricks sound familiar to anybody?
WALTHER
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3097 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Yes. I presume you've seen the Lu Chen performance video of what you've just described. If so, keep in mind that the video represents the best-case scenario; which is not what happens MOST of the time.
sebacorreo2002
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of sebacorreo2002
Could you tell me what happens in others cases? Thank!!
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
693 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
I've been searching for this trick for years. 52magic sells it on their site, but as theirs is a knock off site with a lot of bad reviews, I chose not to order it.
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anybody knows DART PREDICTION???? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL