The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic books in leu of goody bags (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Has anyone had any luck in using magic books instead of goody bags as an upsell item for all the kids at a birthday show?

Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
What do you mean by magic book? On my old computer (great place for it to be huh?) I had a really nice graphic page of magic tricks that I folded and used as an upsale item. So why not? You are in LA so you should be able to sell a premium party with no problems.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I mean a magic book like the ones that are commonly offered by the instant author kits. CJ Johnson, etc. The price would be $5 each. My goody bags are $3 each. Has anyone had any luck with parents going for magic books as upsells instead of goody bags for upsells. thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have and you should be fine. The one I had was a sheet of paper and a 1.00 upsale with what you are talking you should, in your area, sale plenty. To be honest I like to use things like that as a selling point and incorporate the item into the cost but what you are talking about is great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic books in leu of goody bags (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL