The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Thumbcuff Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SethHoward
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of SethHoward
Hello, I am currently putting together a manuscript on thumbcuffs. What I am looking for is some more routines, currently I have six and am hoping for 10-15. If you would like to submit a routine and it is used, you will get full recognition in this manuscript.

This manuscript will be released nationwide. To submit a routine email me at:
sethadamhoward@msn.com

Thank you,
Seth

Sorry for the bad grammar. It should have read, "you will receive full recognition in this manuscript."

Thank you,
Seth
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Hi Seth. I just finished writting the script for my thumb tie routine. It's a comedy, in again-out again type routine. I really wrote it as a thumb tie but it could be done with the thumb cuffs. If you're interested let me know and I'll send it to you. Tony Parisi
Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
Hey Seth, I use thumbcuffs all the time, and I am working on a new routine involving a deck of cards, when will the manuscript be out?

And Hey Tony, Would be nice to see your work too on this.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Thanks Darren, My routine is really just a variation on the routine in Mark Cannon's lecture notes "21'st Century Escape Act" I changed the ending somewhat and do a couple of different gags to customise it for my persona but essentially it's Mark's routine. You can check it out if you like by contacting Mark and Sheila at http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.com to see Mark's original handling which I highly recommend. For my specific routine I think Seth's book should be out before long.
Thanks's for the kind words and I would love to see your routine some day as well.
Best regards, Tony Parisi Smile
SethHoward
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of SethHoward
Hello everyone,
Yes the manuscript will be out soon. Between a move and getting some other things finished it is ready to go to the printer. Tony, you'll be the first to have a copy. I have to let everyone know, Tony's routine is hilarious and I am very thankful to him for allowing me to put it in this manuscript.
Thanks,
Seth
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Hey Seth, good to see you back. We lost track of you what with the move and all. Thank you for the kind words about my routine. I don't think it deserves all the praise you gave it but thank you none the less. I'm looking forward to seeing the book and I hope all is well in your new home. Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards, Tony
Liam Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Liam Jones
I have just started with thumb cuffs but the only thing I can do is get out but what I got of someone was quite helpful the idea is the spectator ( best if a child ) has to run from not that far and grab the sweets now that is only basic but it's something you could work on like do it for adults only use champagne and if they get it they win Smile

I only know one thing with thumbcuffs and that is getting out but someone told me a simple idea for a routin it's basically a child has to run to get the sweets of the table before you can get out and grab them that's best for kids but it can be used for adults just use a bottle of champagne Smile Smile
Spatula545
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Spatula545
Hi can anyone send me some routines too.
flashmagicproductions@yahoo.com
12 pennies stacked equals the hight of a dime.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Thumbcuff Routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL