The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Singing Tony Miller's Praises (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I recently picked up one of Tony Miller's "Hip Pocket Bombshell" wallets second-hand -- or so I thought. Through an unusual mix up, I someone ended up with the instructions for the Bombshell and a Triple Threat wallet. After some discussion, the seller and I worked out a satisfactory arrangement which left me with the pair.

I contacted Tony Miller to explain the situation and inquire about getting a copy of the proper instructions. Clearly, he didn't owe me a thing as I didn't buy the wallet directly from him (nor did the seller), and I acknowledged this in my request. His exact response, (which arrived barely an hour and a half after I E-mailed my inquiry) is below:

Quote:
Sigh... Ya know... If you had just contacted me, I would have sold ya
a new one and included a dvd with a bunch of all new stuff... Sigh....
Send it to me... Paypal five dollars for shipping and I will switch it
for the appropriate wallet...

Less than two weeks after sending off the "wrong" wallet and mismatched instructions, I received a package with a Hip Pocket Bombshell, instructions (I suppose I could have just kept the first set), and a short instructional DVD.

So I'd like to publicly hand out kudos, and thank Tony for helping me out.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Tony has helped me out in the past too. An amazing guy.

Regards,
Mike
GhostSurfer
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GhostSurfer
Funnily enough, a very similar thing happened to me; I bought a 'Bombshell' but ended up with a tripple-threat. Over 18 months later and no response to a request for the correct instructions... Oh well.

GS
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2010-07-14 19:02, GhostSurfer wrote:
Funnily enough, a very similar thing happened to me; I bought a 'Bombshell' but ended up with a tripple-threat. Over 18 months later and no response to a request for the correct instructions... Oh well.

GS

Uhmmm... Well, you did not buy it from me... And I have checked my email... No Ghost Surfer... But write to me at:

scarneaces@gmail.com
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
GhostSurfer
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GhostSurfer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uhmmm... Well, you did not buy it from me... And I have checked my email... No Ghost Surfer... But write to me at:

scarneaces@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Tony. My email probably ended up in your junk folder! And no, I didn't purchase it directly from you, It was second-user, but I'll be in touch!

GS
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Not a problem, I have always stood behind my effects...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I too have spent money with Tony. I paid him to teach me a card move once...I still cannot do it, but sitting down with this fun individual was more than memorable for me. Thanks Tony!

I did buy a wallet from him...my everyday Smile Triple Threat has always been the weapon in my wallet Smile
Nighthawk
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Nighthawk
This guy is great; even his effects that I don't use or don't even particularly like [and they are few], are extremely well thought out. I also love his performance style which is brilliantly and ironically understated]; and as well-respected and well-know as he is in the magic community, I am puzzled as to why he isn't an even bigger name. A true treasure.

I also ordered Bombshell + ende up with Triple Threat which is the best wallet I have seen with Outlaw's Showdown giving it a run for its money ...
Nighthawk
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Nighthawk
I also forgot to mention the most important thing.... indeed, it was the purpose of my post... This guy is a class act; the one time I dealt with him on an issue it was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction.... I can only hope he lives long and prospers....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Singing Tony Miller's Praises (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL