The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Going Out of Business Sale - ALL ebooks $5 each! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Good luck Scott with your later life.

Best wishes,

Kyle
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Blessings Scott...

And what a wonderful gift to leave people with.

RevJohn
aradia
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of aradia
Augh! I closed on my new house less than a week ago! You really think I have money to be throwing around?!

Seriously, thanks for the PM giving me the heads-up on this. Just got a dozen books from you (and then hurriedly checked my mail server's settings to see if the email would get through!). Congratulations on your new position!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Thank you all very much. I am overwhelmed by the posts, PMs and emails I'm receiving with good wishes and congratulations.

aradia, be sure to let me know if your order didn't come through, and I'll fill it manually.

Best,

Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
davidsira
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of davidsira
Think I may get a few more ebook's , I bought Having a Ball and a few other things a few months ago really enjoyed the ebook's Smile
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of davidmag
5 bucks everything? Wow! It must be a Christmas time. I will hit the Pay-Pal button immediately.

Good luck on the new journey Scott! I admire you!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
All you Goody-Twoshoes! Scott you're wonderful this and Scott your wonderful that!

Well I for one still don't like Scott Guinn.

I don't like the fact that I won't (immediately) have his creative mind to tap so cheaply. I don't like the fact that his effects are now so cheap they're like peanuts--you can't stop buying. I don't like the fact that I've just given him more of my money and will again before the end of his reign here. (Watch it! He's gonna be deadly with a collection plate!)

No, I don't like Scott Guinn at all.

But REV. Scott Guinn--now that's a different story.

I would wax eloquent but I'm taking a break from working on my novel for a few minutes, and I don't want to start going purple since it'll take me a while to switch out of that mode. (Besides, Scott has already gone purple). And so many of you have said it so well, especially my friend Vlad who is very much a priest, no matter what appears before his name.

Scott is giving himself totally to the most gruelling, exhausting, frustrating experience possible and that's what makes it the most sublime. It's been that way from the start and yet in the suffering of serving comes the greatest rewards that one can receive in life here on earth.

My minister wife continually reminds her congregation--and me--that it is in the face of the other that we see the face of God/Christ and that this face is often clearest when the other is in need. What could be more humbling--and exalting--than this? Scott, may you always have the vision that gives you this sight. And you will because God has given it to you along with your call.

It's hard to know what to do after August 1, so used am I to sending money to Scott Guinn. I'll probably have to make a few donations to his church because I'm not sure I can break the habit.

So Scott Guinn, finally -- Good Ridance!

And REV. Scott Guinn, and behalf of all those you have touched and will touch, God Bless and a joyous welcome!

gary
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

LOL! Thank you, Gary. You are very kind--sort of...

Thanks to the davids and everyone else, too!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
863 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I picked up the bill to lemon effect. Some very good ideas in there ... and I have been putting bills in lemons for a long time.

Good luck on your new full time job Pastorizing.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2502 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
At these ridiculously low prices I decided to take my first foray into the world of Scott Guinn. I bought a dozen eBooks and I honestly feel that if I even find one thing of value that I incorporate into my own work (whether it be a sleight, a routine or a unique presentational angle) then I've gotten more than my money's worth.

Based on what others have said about his work, though, my guess is that I will find far more than one thing of value, and in the process, making me feel that I'm stealing from Scott.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
Bought 2 ebooks. Absolute bargain.

Scott, wouldn't you consider letting someone else take over sales on your website.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2010-07-24 19:09, Phil J. wrote:
Bought 2 ebooks. Absolute bargain.

Scott, wouldn't you consider letting someone else take over sales on your website.

Scott,

Phil does make an interesting proposition. Steven Keyl who has posted here is a very well read magician, and he has just discovered your magic. There would be more too. Obviously there would be details to work out, but, your magic needs to out there.

I noticed however that you are also selling through Elmwood magic. I have to say they are a fine company. Their service is great and MAN the way they pack physical product is THOROUGH. I just received "capTIVATED" today and I think the box was WELDED shut.

Either way my dear friend, I hope there is a conduit for your magic to be available.

Ahimsa (Hmmm, seems weird saying "ahimsa" to a full time minister),

Vlad
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

I have actually made a deal with Chris at Lybrary to carry these books.
My Lybrary Page
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2010-07-25 16:33, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
I have actually made a deal with Chris at Lybrary to carry these books.

All I can say is.....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to know that others will have access to your work Scott!

In fact, I need to do an inventory of my Scott Guinn collection and see what is missing. I THINK the only things are Having a Ball and the Bill in Lemon. Having a Ball looks like it would be a BLAST with Steve Shufton's "Portal."

Since I'm a vegetarian, I mutilate enough fruit, so, I probably will steer clear of the Lemon effect Smile

Glad you made that deal Scott. Chris Wasshuber's service is truly first rate.

Ahimsa,
Vlad
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Fantastic news, Scott!

The only thing that will make it better is to discover down the line that Chris has added a new Guinn effect from time to time.
Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
Scott,
I envy your church! Good Luck!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

You gentleman are very kind and I truly appreciate your kindness.
My Lybrary Page
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
It's like for prisoners behind bars, it's always the best guys that leave first!

Farewell my friend, let's keep in touch.

Etienne
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

Absolutely, Etienne!

Well, my friends, less than 24 hours remain!
My Lybrary Page
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hey Guys and Girls, time's a'wastin'!

Buy now or forever hold your peace.

As some of you know, I'm no shil for Scott--I've certainly shared my thoughts on him. The *&^%* just took more of my money. (Yes, I know he's a holy man--as in Holy %^*&, I can't believe he just took more of my money!)

As much as I hate to say it, the stuff is FANTASTIC! And I'm happy to know that whatever I need later, Chris will be providing (Hey, Scott--let him sell some of your OOP material as well!)

But now's the time to stock up. Don't wait until someone says--have you tried Scott Guinn's take on that?!

Scott, you *@%^)*&%, God Bless! You'll be in our prayers!

Oh, and Vlad--when you read this, and you will, I think we're back to dry Friskies!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Going Out of Business Sale - ALL ebooks $5 each! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL