The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Going Out of Business Sale - ALL ebooks $5 each! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
MacIrish
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of MacIrish
Great Stuff Scott - just picked up 9 of your e-books.

Wish you the best in your new career!

Michael
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Thanks again, guys!

LESS THAN TEN HOURS LEFT!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Just made my purchase "under the wire". Your magic is top notch and I have certainly enjoyed dealing with you.

Thanks Scott and God bless!
Angelo
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thank you, Angelo! And thanks to everyone who has supported and encouraged me by your kind words and/or your purchases! God bless you!

SALE IS NOW OVER!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
Thanks for all the ebooks and tricks I've bought over the time your site has been going Scott, at sale price or not.

Best wishes with your next step
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Very strange, and a tad sad, to log onto Scott's site and see nothing offered there. No tres cool stuff both old and new ready for the fownload. It will take some getting used to. I'm glad I "overindulged" on the fast before the famine!
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Scott,
I'm so happy for you ! I've been away from things so reading this was a shock.
I wish you all the best in your journey. Keep in touch lil buddy.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
I was only able to get one of his offerings,but I am happy to get that one.
Good luck in your future Scott.
Kim
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Scott,

All the best to you!

Regards,
Mike
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Come visit once in a while Scott.

Good luck
Magic is a vanishing art.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
As Scott already mentioned all of his 37 ebooks will be available at the Lybrary. Here is the link to Scott F. Guinn's page at Lybrary.com: http://www.lybrary.com/scott-guinn-m-235.html

At the moment I have only listed a few of his ebooks but expect all of them to show up over the next couple of weeks.

I am having a great time reading through Scott's literary output. His "Assertive Positive Negative" is simply put brilliant. No surprise that it has been his best seller ever. Richard Busch put it best when he wrote: "How many people can truthfully say that they have improved a method by Max Maven? Well, Scott Guinn can because he really has!"
http://www.lybrary.com/assertive-positiv......633.html
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hey, Chris, thanks for working with Scott to make sure his great material will be available to newcomers as well as old-timers who finally have decided to give it a try and find out why everybody raves about it.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thank you to everyone for the good wishes and you notes and messages. I really appreciate it. Chris has the best magic ebook website in the world, he made a very fair deal with me, and I am proud to have my ebooks' new home at Lybrary.com!
My Lybrary Page
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
It is wonderful that Scott's books will continue to be sold, now at Lybrary.com! This means I can continue my tradition of reviewing at least one Scott Guinn book every other issue!

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
I missed the sale - bummer . I pray the Lord blesses you ministry.
Blessings+++,
Padre
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
I have now almost half of Scott's ebooks up at the Lybrary. By the end of September I expect all of them will be available on Scott's page: http://www.lybrary.com/scott-guinn-m-235.html

The response has been very positive and people are stocking up on the practical and effective miracles Scott is sharing.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Scott, didn't you basically get out of magic about five years ago to do the pastor thing once before?
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Yep, but the job ended after awhile. Scott's not being capricious or fickle.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
I have now listed all of Scott's 37 ebooks. Anybody who would like to study his magic go here for a full list http://www.lybrary.com/scott-guinn-m-235.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Going Out of Business Sale - ALL ebooks $5 each! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL