The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Psycrets welcomes Scott Grossberg! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Psycrets member Scott Grossberg is coming to London all the way from sunny California to conduct a special session on readings at Treadwells Bookshop.

He will be covering his Deck of Shadows, Masks of Tarot approach, and The Seven Keys reading set.

The date is 21 August,2010 from 1pm to 5pm at Treadwells books, 34 Tavistock Street, Covent Garden.

Tickets are £10 for all Psycrets members and £15 for all others.

Payments can be made by payppal to payments@psycrets.org.uk

or by cheque made out to The British Society of Mystery Entertainers and sent to

Dr Todd Landman
1 Elm Cottage
Mission Lane
East Bergholt
CO7 6XH
UK

There are only 30 places available.
Shizentai
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Shizentai
Hmmm... Those psycrets meetings are always helt when I'm unavailable. There are only two possibilities : or I'm unavailable too much OR there's a dark conspiracy going on...
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
I am very honored and excited for this event! Wait until you see the poster/flyer that Todd and Psycrets have put together. And . . . if you don't know about Treadwells, look it up and see what a truly magical setting this will be.

I look forward to seeing my UK friends. - Scott
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2010-07-17 15:21, Shizentai wrote:
Hmmm... Those psycrets meetings are always helt when I'm unavailable. There are only two possibilities : or I'm unavailable too much OR there's a dark conspiracy going on...

Just a ripple in the fluid fabric of our collective unconscious Shizentai...the Tabula Mentis is 20 November Smile

The poster goes up on the Psycrets site this week!
Shizentai
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Shizentai
20 november... I'll note that date in big fluo letters in my diary. Wait. First I'll have to GET a diary...
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
I wish I could make it down to Treadwells. It'd be nice to revisit the spiritual home of Psycrets. But Tabula Mentis will be stunning.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Poster and details are up here:

http://www.psycrets.org.uk/html/events.html

Cheers

Dr Todd
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Scott has produced a 50 page book of lecture notes for this event that will only be available for the event. This is stuff that does not appear in his other products, which include MindCast, Bauta, The Seven Keys, and the Deck of Shadows.

Best wishes

Todd
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Okay, it's official - for those of you who are attending this special London event, I have a unique treat for you. I will be providing each of you with my new "inSIGHT" reading tool and explaining how it can be used in a variety of ways. It has NOT been published, yet, so you will be among those who have a first look at this. More importantly, it is a fabulous marketing technique that doubles as a leave-behind so you can be contacted for future gigs.

And . . . don't forget to bring your favorite oracle to the lecture so we can play together. I will be working with you in a very hands-on setting so that you leave with real-world and easy tools to take you to the next level.

Looking forward to meeting new friends. See you, soon.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2949 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Really wish I could be there, but I won't be in England again until January.

Those of you anywhere near London should check this out.

And Scott, there is some great shopping in that area, have the lads show you around between pints.

Hope to see you in South Florida soon! (Or next time I'm in LA).
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
A box of Scott's goodies has arrived safely...the Keys alone are worth the event!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dr T
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Having just returned to the States, I wanted to publicly thank Todd, Evie, and all the others at The British Society of Mystery Entertainers (Psycrets) for their work that went into this event and for Todd's stunning and gracious hospitality. I have made some new friends across the pond and even got a chance to perform some impromptu mentalism and divination with Todd and others when we went for dinner after the event! Psycrets is a fantastic organization and I urge all of you to support it. Cheers! - Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Psycrets welcomes Scott Grossberg! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL