We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Rolling logs, spinning tops, put n take tops (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lisheng
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of lisheng
Ah, thanks for the explanation. I haven't heard of "tees" or "Ts" being used before, especially when "Tshirts" was used, but I should have noticed the "size 1-4-6" stuff. Thanks Maitre for clearing it up !
blackmagicguy
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of blackmagicguy
Silverking makes mention of making a red and black pencil, where can I learn more about making the pencil?
jackouille07
View Profile
Regular user
France
110 Posts

Profile of jackouille07
Blackmagicguy, you asked about 4 years ago where to find some rolling logs, spinning tops. So, I think, today you own one or more rolling log/spinning tops. With that in your hand, the best place to learn how to make red black pencil is you your home workshop. I don't know your equipement, you'll need maybe to buy machines, accessories and/or materials. After getting the right equipement, you will be able to experiment.

Experimenting is the best learning method, maybe the hardest, but the best.

Cordially.
blackmagicguy
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of blackmagicguy
Mr. Jack ... Yes I own a few tops and logs ... your response to my question about the red and black pencil is less than helpful. I asked where to get info on making the red and black pencil not to critique my question. I have tools and I have built magic props and effects, I asked for building information not an opinion.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Hey there Tiger, one more post like that one and you'll likely get no further assistance in this forum.

The manufacture of Red and Black pencils was actually laid right out for you by jackouille07, but you were too anxious to express your displeasure at not being spoon fed the details to see it.
jackouille07
View Profile
Regular user
France
110 Posts

Profile of jackouille07
Blackmagicguy, I feel sorry If I've been less than helpfull, It seem I've fail in my tries to help someone, despite doing my best. If you have tools and already make magic props and effect, a smart approach would be to show us what tools you have and what you have already done. What have you tried in the making of the pencils? Wich step in the making cause you problems?

If you are searching for an all inclusive box with step by step method and ready to use drawing, I can only say you good luck!

Here is some picture of rolling logs during the making, and the finished set:

http://www.imagesup.net/?di=914074926187
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=1214074926189

Show something interesting and maybe you will nail some interest and then engage a conversation or exchange informations. In magic, there is some secrets you can't buy...

By the way, I know some of the rolling logs showed in the pictures are for sale, if someone is interested I can put you in touch with the seller.

Cordially.
luvisi
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of luvisi
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2010, The Dowser wrote:
I used to be a size 1-4-6 for my t'shirts, but I lost some weight so now I am a 2-3-5.

I'm a little late replying here, but 1-4-6 strikes me as potentially very unlucky. Particularly the 1 and the 6 taken together.

Andru
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Rolling logs, spinning tops, put n take tops (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL