We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blue Dragon announces the launch of their all new flash paper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Hi guy's,

We are a company called Blue Dragon based in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. Soon to hit the market is our all new flash paper that produces dramatic blue bursts of fire. This stuff look's awesome. The flash paper is white in appearance but when ignited, will produce great bursts of blue flames. Our flash paper is of very high quality and wont leave residue of any kind, you'll be 100% clean! The size of our flash paper sheet's is 20x25cm. We offer very cheap and affordable international shipping and we pack the flash paper in a damp proof state for safety.

Thanks for reading and if you've got any question's, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Neil.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi Neil,

Interested in this. When will this be available and from where will it be available for purchase.

Kind Regards

Mike
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Hi Mike,

They'll be on the market in about 4-5 week's time via eBay.co.uk. we'll also be contacting several magic shop's too to see if they'll be interewsted in retailing it. This is a new and 100% exclusive product so we are hoping that this product should be sucessfull.

Thanks,

Neil.
tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
Make sure Denny and Lee gets this!
Can it be printed on with a ink jet printer?
Looking forward to seeing this.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi Neil,

Thanks for the information.

All the best

Mike
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-18 10:45, tpax wrote:
Make sure Denny and Lee gets this!
Can it be printed on with a ink jet printer?
Looking forward to seeing this.

Hiya tpax.

Unfortunately, our new flash paper won't be able to be printed on.

Neil.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27088 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
? okay - any chance of some that can? From bills, to billets and labels to notepaper - that flash, especially in a novel color helps sell certain tricks.

Consider for example the living/dead test effect using slips which you burn as you divine the state of each Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-18 13:44, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
? okay - any chance of some that can? From bills, to billets and labels to notepaper - that flash, especially in a novel color helps sell certain tricks.

Consider for example the living/dead test effect using slips which you burn as you divine the state of each Smile

Hi Johnathan,

Great suggestion there, we'll definetely be looking into this for sure!

By the way, we're now taking pre-order's and if you'd like to back-order, drop us a message with your postal address detail's. And payment can be made through safe and secure PayPal (PM for PayPal detail's please). The cost of the Blue Dragon flash paper is just £6.99 ($10) for 10 sheets' (20x25cm), UK delivery will be £1.50 sent on a signed for delivery and international delivery is just $4.50usd with a signed for delivery service too. Delivery in the UK will be within 3 business working day's and shipping for international customers will be within 10 business working day's.

As pointed out previously, we'll be releasing the Blue Dragon flash paper around 4-5 week's time and only then we'll be shipping your products' out. We'll be keeping you well informed on the status of your order via email.

Again, if you've got any question's, feel free to ask.

Best wishes,

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Great new's guy's!

We are very pleased to announce that soon, we'll be supplying our Blue Dragon blue fireburst flash bank notes in both UK and US currencies. We'll be retailing them in packages of 10 bank notes for just £5.95 ($9.00USD) at a special introductory price exclusive to you guy's Smile Normal selling price for the flash bank notes will be £6.99 ($10.00USD). If you order £50.00 ($75.00USD), we'll give you free shipping. This applies to both UK and international customers'. We can accept payment through PayPal.

Soon, we'll also supply pure black flash paper with the usual yellow firebursts.

Please send us a message if you're interested in any of our product's and of course, if you've got any question's, feel free to ask Smile

Kind regards,

Neil.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1409 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Any website address ???
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-19 17:37, Jean-Luc.R. wrote:
Any website address ???

Not as yet but we'll mainly be selling on eBay.

We'll also be selling to magic dealer's too so if you're either 1) know of a magic shop that might be interested in stocking our product's or 2) you are a magic dealer and wan't more info, drop us a line at bluerevolution@virginmedia.com.

Thank you,

Neil.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1890 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Sounds pretty cool. I can see a few cool uses for it.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-19 20:32, slyhand wrote:
Sounds pretty cool. I can see a few cool uses for it.

Thanks slyhand Smile
You're welcome to order and don't forget, order $50 or more to get free shipping Smile
Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-18 07:31, Michael J wrote:
Hi Neil,

Interested in this. When will this be available and from where will it be available for purchase.

Kind Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

We've currently got our new flash paper on eBay.co.uk and we've got a 1 off special introductory offer of just £4.99 ($7.60USD).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V......ESELX:IT

Hope this help's, Mike,

Thank you,

Neil.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi Neil,

Just ordered a pack. Look forward to trying it out.

Kind Regards

Mike
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 05:44, Michael J wrote:
Hi Neil,

Just ordered a pack. Look forward to trying it out.

Kind Regards

Mike

Morning Mike,

Thanks very much for your valued and apreciated custom, we'll be in touch every step of the way to let you know the progress on your order.

Welcome to eBay by the way!

Kind regards,

Neil.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Does your company have any previous experience in magic?
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1890 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Considering the last experience I had with ordering too early, I think I will wait till others have said they received and liked the product.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 06:55, insight wrote:
Does your company have any previous experience in magic?

Hi Insight,

Our dedicated team have many year's experience in the production of pyrotechnic FX and fully understand the importance of safety and quality.

Thank you,

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 07:34, slyhand wrote:
Considering the last experience I had with ordering too early, I think I will wait till others have said they received and liked the product.

Hi slyhand,

No problem's, we won't let any of our customer's down Smile

Thanks,

Neil.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blue Dragon announces the launch of their all new flash paper (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL