We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » From Hell and back 666 v3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Thanks to all who donated to ALDO and own From Hell and Back V2.

Imagine six serial killers all locked up in one room. Who would come out alive?
In your hand are six post-it ® notes folded so no one can see what is written inside.
On the table, you place your prediction. It is never switched. The spectator names a number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 to choose the sole survivor.
No silly spelling like O-N-E or the person gets the next one.
The process is as fair as can be. The person can even open up all the other post it notes and see a different name is inside if you want them to. The person reads the selected killer and the prediction…A perfect match
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
R you going to be releasing this?
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Yes, this will be released starting tomorrow.
Any one who donated to ALDO for V2, can PM me for details as well as any one else interested.
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
Sounds great.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Thanks.
The reviews for V2 were great and this version is even better!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I have been reading through From Hell and back and it looks like a winner, cant wait to try this out in a few weeks. THanks JSBLOOM.....
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Paisa,
Thanks.

From Peter Duffie:

I have read and tried FROM HELL AND BACK from Jeff Bloom and it is a strong and dynamic effect. The public have a morbid fascination about serial killers and this routine, due to its theme, plays well and hits hard. However, it was more than the theme that caught my attention with this: The method is based on a known fail-safe mathematical principle, and Jeff has added an additional layer of deception that further camouflages the principle. Within the manuscript, Jeff includes additional handling ideas along with some background information on each of the serial killers to assist you in your presentation. If you're going to talk about a subject, it's always good to appear to have some knowledge about it.

The effect is technically self-working. Everything fits in your wallet, and it has a quick reset. This is definitely worth checking out.

Peter
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I have to agree with Peter on this one. I have been reading through it and practicing it at home and I'm loving how it plays out. I plan on doing this at the Next lecture, I think this routine will fly over Magis as well as laymen. Give yourself a treat and give this a look I think you guys will be pleased with this effect, Strong practical and a worker.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I would like to hear from more people who are performing this and the reactions you have been recieving.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
No link??
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Don't think I have seen one I ordered this directly from JSBLOOM, he is on here constantly I think a PM will get you what you need. Great Guy.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I like the sound of this effect. How much does it run?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
JS I received my props, but you never sent me instructions.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Do you have the instructions now?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » From Hell and back 666 v3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL