The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting a Mastermind Group for Full Time Pros - Wanna Join? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
Hi guys,

I am thinking to start a mastermind group with other 2-3 successful professional magicians that are in non-competing markets. I am in Vancouver BC so sorry but no other magicians from BC.

here is how I picture the group:

1. Do teleconference once a week for maybe 60-70 min - share what's going on in our lives, set goals, help each other by advice and hold each other ACCOUNTABLE for our goals - working SMARTER would be the focus...

2. I am thinking to do this only for people who are serious and can see the value of this... If you are into motivational stuff you already understand the value of mastermind...

3. The best part is that I would like to make this non-profit (i.e. I am not making any $$ on this) I am thinking to split the costs among us in terms of the for the teleconferencing/videoconferencing - I would be the organizer...

4. I am looking for guys who are business minded and are fun to be around and not full of themselves - pleease no egos!

5. I have to be honest it's NOT for everyone - I am making this invitation open to individuals who make AT LEAST 90K+ PER YEAR performing. Why you might ask? Well I want to make sure that the group would be leveled in terms of peers & support i.e not weighed down by someone who is too needy in terms of just starting out etc.

Please PM me if you are interested and tell me bit about yourself... Thanks!

Bond
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting a Mastermind Group for Full Time Pros - Wanna Join? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL