The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring Scape by Fantasma Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I know this has been around for a while. I became interested in this last September and for some reason did not pursue it any further other than a general interest. Again, looking into it. Here is a video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMM1ha4nrDs

For those of you who use this and are strollers, how well is this received?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4833 Posts

Profile of RNK
This is GREAT! Everytime I do this- I mean 99.8% of the time- this trick gets AWESOME reactions. Children and Adults LOVE it! This is one trick I use EVERY close-up performance. Not much pocket space and just hits them hard! HIGHY recommended! Hope this helps.

RNK
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
RNK,

Thank you so much for your comments. Really appreciate it.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2365 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This comes in almost every box of magic at toy stores and book stores etc. BUT the Fantasma version with the DVD is amazing and people love to see it and I love to do it, it is so much fun, and no one has ever said they have seen it, I do trade shows and strolling, it fits in your pocket and off you go. And it is super easy to do.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Dave,

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Once I got the Fantasma props and DVD,
I went to work and found a more elegant and plain shoe lace
and a better quality ring.

So I "upgraded" my set of a higher standard, beter look,
and more professional equiptment.

Now my set is different from the commercial one sold,
and it is a totally kick-butt routine.

My two-cents,
Walt
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
I absolutly LOVE this trick!!! This trick is a trick I use at every close up and strolling show I do. It fools lay people and magicians. The best part I like about this trick is that it can be handed out for the spectators to check out! If you want a really strong piece of magic then get this you wont be disappointed at all!!!!!
Thanks Michael
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I didn't think you could had everything out for inspection..
Now I have to take another look at this

Don
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17039 Posts

Profile of joseph
I have Tenyo's Miracle Ring which looks like the same effect...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Cranial Fermentator
Quote:
On 2010-07-25 06:38, joseph wrote:
I have Tenyo's Miracle Ring which looks like the same effect...

Watching the ring scape vid, I was completely stumped, but with the miracle ring,I thought it was fairly obvious...do both share the same method?
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Quote:
On 2010-07-24 20:23, magicman1 wrote:
I didn't think you could had everything out for inspection..
Now I have to take another look at this

Don

Yeah everything can be inspected magicman1. Pm if you want more info on that!
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
SpellbinderEntertainment,

PM sent.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 3:27pm
Just received my Ring Scape. Woo Hoo, looking forward to working with it.
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
This is also sold through Tannens as The Soft Shoelace, Magick demo'd one for me several years ago while he was with Tannens and sold me on it in one go. I will say this, trying to find a suitable shoelace is difficult, they're almost all flat and not hollow.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Fantasma version and DVD is the best.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8626 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Have to agree with Pete and the others here on this one...I am always looking for a good closeup effect to round off my coin work. I like them to be amazing but not to difficult to master...Ring Scape meets that requirement and then some. Smile

This is an amazing effect and doable actually by anyone with just minimal skill and practice. And the Fantasma package is just wonderful. It comes with everything in the little box and has some nifty BONUS material on the effect and as to some other closeup classics with cards, coins, etc. And the always personable Mark "Magick" Blay brings the trick alive in his demonstrations of the routine, moves and suggestions. Does anyone know this guy, he's good. Gotta stop by Fantasma one day soon to tell him that. He makes magic fun. Smile

You get the magic stuff - the ring and string(s) plus a booklet and even a well-produced DVD. It's a good package and an amazing effect that WOWS! them everytime. Smile It's an old effect that still brings about a lot of new smiles. I love Blay's routine with this, just perfect in every way. Smile

Every so often you get something that's exactly what it should be, works great, looks great, easy to do and last's forever. Smile Well, this is one of them for sure and it's very well worth it.

And I know I'm a little late to the table on this but I'm eatin' anyway. Smile So, if you want to give a gift to a little magician or a big one, this is a good one to get the magical flames a burnin'. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
I bought one but it doesn't come with a dvd?
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Did you buy it from Phantasma? Mark Blay really rocks on the DVD.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
372 Posts

Profile of Bill
I have to agree with everyone. If you don't have this, you're missing a great close up trick and a real stumper.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Did everyone get charged state tax and sales tax..I actually cancelled the order as it came to around $46 with shipping?

Thanks

Don
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5863 Posts

Profile of motown
I ordered mine through Amazon for $20 with DVD. You get free shipping for an order of $25 of more.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring Scape by Fantasma Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL