The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring Scape by Fantasma Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1893 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I just got this, the Magick Balay version with the DVD of routine moves and extra stuff...the laces are nice and wide, white with a black pattern, the gimmick is super strong.
I was hooked when I saw the demo video. Plus I really like Marks style and teaching.
When I looked on the box and saw "Ages 7+", and I felt a little stupid for buying it, but then started playing with it and watching the dvd, and decided that I really do like it a whole lot. I've already shown some people, and have done the drop move; nobody has figured out the workings, they are totally fooled by that move. Either I am lucky with the people I've shown it to, or most will not figure things out with that move.
Anyway, I am really glad to find this thread, and am so, so happy to find others that like it as much as I do.

It's been a while since I got something that I was so completely satisfied with.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yea it is a cool little effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring Scape by Fantasma Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL