The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Scott Guinn DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
Sunny Idaho
1541 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Does anyone know if this will contain Scott's Ring and Rope and/or Ring and String routines?

I have both in print and know some of the moves, but some are foreign to me and I have a little trouble learning them from a static printed page.

.. Scott?
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
296 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
I'm positive that the DVD will contain his ring and rope routine as a bonus but I'm not sure about the finger ring and string routine.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
See the thread that Scott originated on this DVD. I'm sure he says what's on it there.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Crippen
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
79 Posts

Profile of Crippen
Any word on when this will be out?
Paul Menzel
View Profile
Special user
Boise, Idaho
530 Posts

Profile of Paul Menzel
Yes on the Ring and Rope, no on the Ring and String routines. You should find the explanation and seeing the Ring and Rope routine performed helpful in getting you through the rough spots.

Scott has been providing updates here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Scott Guinn DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL