The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Himber rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jeff in Colorado
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Jeff in Colorado
Hi,

I recently acquired a very nice Himber ring from L & L Publishing, but I didn't care for the routine that came with it.

I have AL Koran's Legacy, and Al Koran's Professional Presentations, but neither have a description of his 3 ring routine. Where can I find a good printed description of this? Thanks.

Jeff Binning
Linds
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
74 Posts

Profile of Linds
Quote:
On 2003-10-16 13:04, Jeff in Colorado wrote:
Hi,

I have AL Koran's Legacy, and Al Koran's Professional Presentations, but neither have a description of his 3 ring routine. Where can I find a good printed description of this?

Jeff

You must have the earlier edition of Al Koran's Legacy. The effect has been marketed and what is effectively the instruction sheet was added to the "Silver Anniversary" edition of this book.

Cheers
Linds
Cheers
Linds

Disbelief in Magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
The Himber Ring Tape is brilliant and should be seen by anyone that wants to learn both the routine as well as the little bits of business that truly sell it. Aside from the opportunity to see many leading pro's do their routines from McComb to Lesley, Pete Biro's tips are worth twice the price for anyone that wants to do this routine. Brilliant and well worth the money!

The other outstanding routine to learn is from the Cavney book "WiseGuy" - the magic of Harry Anderson. If you use the video and that book's routine, you will be able to construct your own routine that avoids any problems of the audience suggesting that you are using a gimmicked ring as it will appear that you use three BORROWED rings, not one of your own and that you have each ring lender varify that their rings are seen.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Tom Stone, from Sweden, has an excellent Himber Ring routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Himber rings (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL