The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
My preorder went in to hocus-pocus today. Now the waiting game.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12058 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
This fits you like a tee Paisa! Just like those monster teeth you had in before. Smile
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
@ Xiqual within time I developed ones with word and playing cards symbols on it for instant stooge... Look in to my eyes you'll see the truth... U can actually give a command to ur instant stooge Smile
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 10:52, Xiqual wrote:
I think the "Hey look at my scary eyes? is very cool but what about cueing spectators with two shapes or a word written on the lenses?

A color on one and a shape on the other.
James

Great idea James !

As a pseudo hypnotism routine with symbols, just a thought what about swirls like in the growing & shrinking head.

I have watched quite a few clips of Berk from the tv show performing Biokinesis, I think it was the panel, they all looked on edge, great theatre & played great.

Performed as a colour changing eye trick will be just that a trick. Performed with layers of work shows how big it can play !

What a great utility tool !

Berk are you planning any classes in the UK ?

Best Wishes

Mark Southworth
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
The customized contacts exist not only for playing cards, but other symbols, shapes, and information. They use this in the entertainment indusry all the time. Yes, this can be used by mentalists for that application.

Regards,
Mike
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
This is awesome, other then magic contacts are my second love. I actually own those white-out contacts and about 20 other pairs of other FX tacs, and am a member on Lensaholic forums Smile . This effect is right up my alley, I always thought of doing this exact effect, I rearly perform without contacts in my eye's, this one's mine! Smile

Paul
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 14:25, Giani wrote:
This fits you like a tee Paisa! Just like those monster teeth you had in before. Smile

Tell me about it!!! Eager to get these!!!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12058 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 16:57, paisa23 wrote:
Quote:

Just imagine wearing them on the Riverwalk!!!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 19:31, Giani wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-07-27 16:57, paisa23 wrote:
Quote:

Just imagine wearing them on the Riverwalk!!!

I think the hard thing for me is going to be convincing the magic aspect of this effect.

I wear Special-Effect contacts so often everyone around me knows me as just that, as well as the customers I perform for, which in return they may not see this as magic, but more of a "gag" type effect. For me, this is one of those special gig type deals, as I am well known within my circle for my "Weird Eye's". Smile

Paul
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4936 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I was pretty sure you had already thought of that Berk.
This is very exciting! It really is something new in magic.
Thanks Berk,
James

Quote:
On 2010-07-27 14:27, Berk.Eratay wrote:
@ Xiqual within time I developed ones with word and playing cards symbols on it for instant stooge... Look in to my eyes you'll see the truth... U can actually give a command to ur instant stooge Smile
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
New full trailer is up. We wanted to show you a few clips of Berk Eratay on the Turkish Phenomena program which he went onto win.. Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/user/rsvpmagic#p/a/u/0/Q9m72KUnz8U

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Marc, buddy now your just teasing us!!!! I placed my pre-order when can we expect shipments to go out to other dealers? I ordered mine from Hocus-pocus..
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12058 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Not to worry broth, you will have them on in plenty of time for Halloween!
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
338 Posts

Profile of Havens
Quote:
On 2010-07-28 13:38, Marc Spelmann wrote:
New full trailer is up. We wanted to show you a few clips of Berk Eratay on the Turkish Phenomena program which he went onto win.. Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/user/rsvpmagic#p/a/u/0/Q9m72KUnz8U

MS

Really like this clip, I'm especially impressed with Berk's performance. Many assume Biokinesis has to be used in conjunction with another effect, or will just be a "look my eyes have changed" kind of effect but Berk's performance demonstrates something a lot more powerful and exhibits some real showmanship. If you weren't convinced by the potential of this effect then you probably are now.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 08:03, russ stevens wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I've just shot and edited a new project for Alakazam called "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay.

I often hear that there's nothing new in magic. Well, watch this and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM5_uL5f4v8

Best,
Russ

Holy crap! People will think you are demon possessed!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Theory 11, I believe has an effect where you stop your pulse. Imagine this: You are doing the effect, and your pulse becomes slower and slower, the spectators are beginning to freak out, and just at the point where you flatline, your eyes go white....
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Berk.Eratay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Berk.Eratay
@ Marc: The part you and me both white eyes is really scary...
I seem like something possesed me and you seem like Alien Smile Love it Smile
Can't wait to have the DVD for myself LOL!
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Berk everyone who has seen us thinks we're possessed.. And the trailer where you appear at the end all of my family and friends say 'wow he is demonic isn't he.' you've got a great look Berk.. Like the kind of person who could quite possibly read my mind..

I thought it was funny when you told me your friends thought I looked scary..

Message me when you have the photos..

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4936 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Marc and Berk with white eyes together, you boys are just not right!
That is seriously disturbing. Marc, you look like you just came off a slab.
AWESOME!!!!!!!
James

I am going to do a speak to the dead routine and at the moment of the info reveal
BAMMMMM white eyes!!
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
450 Posts

Profile of Rick
Paisa had me thinking some other ways to use this if I get it. Congrats btw on your soon to be wedding bro..

WHEN YOU COULD ALSO USE THIS...,If you dare to...

When that kid that keeps making faces at you over your wife or husband's shoulder at the next table...

Just when you know that job interview isn't gonna happen for ya...

During your blood pressure check up with your doctor...

When that bartender tries to cut you off just because he thinks you had too much to drink......

Those times when it's a Sat, and youre chillin at home, you don't want to be bothered, and those sales people come to your door....

When the clerk asks for your ID....

If you're lucky enough to participate in a sleep study program at a hospital...

At your next eye exam follow-up...

If you happen to get pulled over for a DUI?????? ("You know when they shine that light in your eyes!")......

For that special someone that looks at ya when you both finish watching Thriller....

I could see this being used other than bizzar/mentalism.. Any one else have any to add to the list?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam presents "Biokinesis" by Berk Eratay (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL