The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Coin Vanish and Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TylerJoseph
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of TylerJoseph
Hey guys, just recently got into coin magic and the whole "Youtube" scene. Just made a video using a very simple Gimmick named "The Bat".
Please feel free to tell me what you think either on The Magic Café or Youtube is fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIcuGFsqLwE

Thanks Tyler
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
I am not a coin magician so I am sure a few others on here can give you better ideas on how to improve this trick, However with that said a couple of things that I saw that I think can use some work are the way you throw your hand over top of the other one to do the vanish. It doesn't appear natural and throws a red flag that something is up. the other thing I didn't care for is how far the top hand went past the bottom hand when you did the vanish I am sure this is done because of the gimmick being used but again it makes the effect look out of place and throws red flags. I hope what I am trying to say comes out correctly. As I said I am not a coin guy and a few others I am sure can give a lot better constructive criticism then I can on this subject
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
TylerJoseph
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of TylerJoseph
Thanks heaps
I purely understand what you mean, it looks too static and perhaps not fluent enough? You arre correct it does involved a gimmick, I was purely posting the video to see the effects of the gimmick itself. I will hopefully negotiate it into a routine soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Coin Vanish and Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL