The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Psycho rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Hi
I am looking for a soft rabbit to pull out of the top hat. A rabbit I think is called the psycho rabbit looks crazy out rabeissmittad ... sharp teeth .. anyone know what I mean and know where to buy it .. or if anyone has it and wants to sell it?
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I found it..it is the rabbid... Did any one know the hight of it and not with the ears?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I'm not sure, but I think these may come in 2 different sizes. Don't hold me to that, becuase it hass been a long time since I have seen one....even online or in a catalog.....but it does seem like tyhey come...or came in 2 sizes. I'm sure someone else will be able to verify this.
Mister Mystery
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
I'm not sure of the sizes either, but there are two versions, Rabbid and Rabbid Junior. If I'm remembering the ads right, the sizes were made to fit a dove pan and a chick pan respectively.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
123TJS321
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of 123TJS321
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
Be careful with it. I have one but after I saw some of the reactions from the kids that just saw it sitting in my office I had second thoughts. My wife is a frist grade teacher and she thought I was crazy to even consider producing it at a children's party.

David
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
I had 2 of each that I was using to appear and then disappear and then let the kids help me shrink them but even though I loved the faces....their spells or magic words made the rabid rabbits get larger which scared me, they thought it was funny but I gotta tell you the majority of the reactions from the kids was they were scared to death. I ended up selling them, I may have kept one of the small ones but there are definitely 2 sizes, one huge one and a Junior one.
Bill
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I´m not going to do it at my children show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Psycho rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL