The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Gary Jones doing what he does best!! Very funny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mel Toyer
View Profile
Loyal user
Luton, England
216 Posts

Profile of Mel Toyer
A bit of impromptu vanishing by Gary Jones. Typical Gary!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4EbRnhh10
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Haha, I've only just found this Mel! This was filmed by Lee (The Step System) Smith at the Leamington Day of Magic, did you see the other one Lee filmed in London with the drink?

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Lmao!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
LOL

Don
Humester
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Humester
Dang it...I just spit coffee on my computer. LOL
Humester
Kuma
View Profile
New user
Sydney
51 Posts

Profile of Kuma
I really hope that was set up...
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Very funny!..
edgegrip
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of edgegrip
This made my day! thanks for sharing!
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2010-09-04 08:52, Kuma wrote:
I really hope that was set up...

Yes and no Kuma, we switched the guys (an excellent magician here in the UK called Mark Paul) phone just prior to doing it. Mark Bendell slipping up on the phone and falling over was not set up though, he grazed his arms and back pretty badly lol!! If you know me you will know that I nearly always carry with me 3/4 of the latest phones (dummies) so I'm always ready to pull off a few stunts like this!!

All the best,

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Gary Jones doing what he does best!! Very funny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL