The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Kaps on fire wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dano
View Profile
Loyal user
Centerville, OH
240 Posts

Profile of Dano
Magis:
I am considering the purchase of a "Kaps On Fire Wallet". Is the gimmick obvious as in many cheaper versions I have seen? Some descriptions say that after opening it (post fire) to reveal the card in the zippered section it will look like a normal wallet. True or False?

Thanks for your replies in advance Smile
"Magic" is merely an illusion, but "Perception" is reality!
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
I first want to start out by saying that I do own a few magic wallets and this is one of the best fire wallets I have seen!
Quote:
On 2003-06-30 23:11, Dano wrote:
Is the gimmick obvious as in many cheaper versions I have seen?

No, I think the the gimmick for this is well hidden! In fact I would say that it is hidden better then other wallets that I have seen.
Quote:
Some discriptions say that after opening it (post fire) to reveal the card in the zippered section it will look like a normal wallet. True or False?

True, This wallet looks great, in fact I think that it once was a real wallet, not something made just for magicians...

Good Luck!

Magis,

I just saw that someone else had posted this question, check this thread, I give some tips for owners of this wallet!!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......13&2

Good Luck!
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Kaps on fire wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL