The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Continuous banana production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10790 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hey RS no one said I was making copies I said I would send him the origional vhs tape.. that I bought some 10 years ago. and I already apologised to Dan andretrracted my offer.I am offedend in you calling me a maron.if he din't want his material to get passed around he should never have sold it period.
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Vinny did I mention you? Did I quote your post? No. So Me thinks thou protest too much. I didn't point any fingers at anyone. I just agreed with Dan's post. But again I'm not going to worry if someone doesn't like what I said in that post either.
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Who said that I dismissed it without knowing what it is?
But to me it makes no sense if I walk out and produce a couple of bananas and put them into a sack or a container, and give them away later? Because why the hell should I put them into a sack or why should I produce several bananas with no use?
I wanted to produce them because I need them for a give away.

To your tag line: I think to me it is useless, because my mother-tongue is german and I don't know a tag line that is as similar to that.

And my thought was to condition the audience so if I just thank them for helping me, they know I will produce a banana and start laughing even before I did it.
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10790 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Rs OK misunderstanding .......but I just wanted to say tht Dans post was directed at me... all is good
vinny7
Come check out my magic.

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22866 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-07-29 09:03, mattmagic149 wrote:
Do you mean his KidShow Konnivery?!?
Nice tip, but I don't won the video. And I think it is a little bit expensive to buy a video altought I don't really know if that material is what I am really looking for. Or is that only my point of view?

This is how I interpret the above comment, if you do not know what it is how can you refect it, to my way of thinking.

Quote:
On 2010-07-31 10:07, mattmagic149 wrote:
Who said that I dismissed it without knowing what it is?
But to me it makes no sense if I walk out and produce a couple of bananas and put them into a sack or a container, and give them away later? Because why the hell should I put them into a sack or why should I produce several bananas with no use?
I wanted to produce them because I need them for a give away.

To your tag line: I think to me it is useless, because my mother-tongue is german and I don't know a tag line that is as similar to that.

And my thought was to condition the audience so if I just thank them for helping me, they know I will produce a banana and start laughing even before I did it.

The Garrett routine produces any amount of bananas you desire, not just a couple. Whey put them in a sack, to keep them someplace while producing more bananas.

Good luck in your quest for a production that meets your needs.
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Ok I really don't know for what such a forum is. I simply said that this solution doesn't fit me.
I was reading in other forums and on google what the production is and I came up that it doesn't fit me and I try to design my magic as logical for the audience as for me. And when I dismiss a option I have my reasons. And if somebody can't cope with that I dislike an idea, I think he is wrong helping others.

That is what I read out of your last post: You didn't like it that I refused an idea.
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
Conus
View Profile
Special user
653 Posts

Profile of Conus
Check out the rabbit production in Greater Magic -- it's in the "new" section at the back of the book.

Use the same setup, but with bananas. The hookup would enable you to use real bananas that aren't attached at the stems. After the "magic moment," you could withdraw them individually and hand them out.

If you wish, you could easily load them into an empty container or paper sack after the secret dirty work is done.
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
I don't know Paul Daniels routine with the bananas.
Is it possible to see it anywhere?
DanGarrett
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
169 Posts

Profile of DanGarrett
For the record, Vinny7 is cool by me. I'm sorry I came down a bit hard. There are much worse things going on with magic intellectual property, such as piracy or publishing copyrighted material on the internet. I suggested that Vinny might have said he had an original VHS that he would sell for two bucks, and charge five dollars shipping. I wouldn't complain about that. (:}D)
I still have a box of new unsold VHS tapes (of all 3 of my commercial DVD's), so goodness knows I know how hard to sell these things at ANY price... lol.
Dan Garrett
www.dangarrettmagic.com
SAM National President 1994-1995
MIMC with Gold Star - London
email request to dangarrett@aol.com to receive a free catalog
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1630 Posts

Profile of Futureal
No Dan, you were right the first time.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10790 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
No futeral this is your opinion.. Helping one person who was asking for help. Is not the same as passing it to youtube for every one and their mother to have.
Come check out my magic.

mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Vinny I think you missunderstood my post completly.
My post was directed to wmhegbli because he was upset because I dismissed the idea with the sponge banana. But I think I had some good reasons why I did it.
And I am really against posting things on youtube and so on.
Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
Matt, have you thought about producing the bananas like one would produce a dove. I think body loads would be a great idea. I think it would take a lot of hard work and effort but I think it would be a great effect.

You may also want to repost this question in the "We Double Dare You" forum.

Alex
Weird is part of the job.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10790 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Matt my post was not directed at you it was Futeral ...
sorry for the miunderstanding,,,,,and I hop-e Dan understand me as well it was never about selling anything I threw up a price for mailing priority.but withdrew my offer,
vionny
Come check out my magic.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Continuous banana production (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL