The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Death came knocking-Sneak peek (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Got mine satauday totaly love it had to work last night could not wait to get home and play with it. A friend of mine came over to see my DCK when I told him about it a while back he said it look ok. But after playing with it he love it.
Its heavy an sturdy it look great an loud when it knocks you can hear it good.
It will put a chil up your back. Thanks Rick and Tim for all your great service
I could not have got this show realdy in tine if not for your help. Thanks again
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Been told my deadly knocker has been shipped and may be received today or Saturday.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
And so it had come to past that I received my Deadly Door Knocker. It is beautifully constructed. Love the fact that the paint is still intact and it looks like it's well-preserved. Need to find a stand to compliment it. The knock is so truly ghosty!(My made-up word). Another masterpiece by the big three!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Just found out it comes with a stand and one is going to be sent to me. But even without the stand, I can't wait to try this out on my students. I already tried it out on my dogs, Wiggles and Chickatina and they took off and are hiding somewhere in the back of the living room. Outlaw pieces especially the Death Knocker is a true art masterpiece.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Try laying a cloth over the knocker as the story unfolds.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Great knockers.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Imagine a H G Wells time machine producing the Knocker, quick send it back, it may be too late......what have I done?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Most of the existing orders will have shipped by the end of this coming week so I've put the DCK forum up for the buyers to share ideas.

Thanks!

see if you can figure out the pass, hey that rhymes!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Still playing with this.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
More shipping tomorrow and Saturday!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Today is the day I try it out at Misdirections Magic Shop! Got an bizarre version of Barnacle Bill the Sailor and the fair young Maiden theme.
toph
View Profile
Regular user
Dock o' the Bay, California
162 Posts

Profile of toph
Quote:
On 2010-09-18 11:31, dennfox wrote:
Today is the day I try it out at Misdirections Magic Shop! Got an bizarre version of Barnacle Bill the Sailor and the fair young Maiden theme.

I feel so left out, haha! I'm gonna camp out Misdirections and wait for a gentleman to show up with an outlaw golden gun effect..
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
May have to try it out on Sunday. I think my wife has plans for me!!!
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
I took my DCK to tha Haunted house last weekend and freak out the guys that work their its great to scare the people that scare people lol. love my Death came knoting
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
A bunch more shipped yesterday so early next week several more will arrive. Some did go Int. and they will hit toward the end of the week.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Went to the Magic shop today and did my performance of DCK. Told the story of William Bernard aka Barnacle Bill the Sailor. How Bernard came to San Francisco in 1849--How Bernard loved to party with the women of ill repute. How the song "Barnacle Bill the Sailor" has been known to create a portal to hell and if you sing the song with vim and vigor-- you might be able to bring his spirit back and with our final rendition of "Whose that knocking at my Door," the spirit knocked. The best part was getting 5 people singing "Barnacle Bill" at the top of their lungs. Now to figure out ways of using this with Poe's Raven and "The Monkey's Paw."
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Raven and the Monkey's Paw - I got yer idears right here. I'll pm you...later.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Who many verses of Barnacle Bill do you know?
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I know them all! That's why the performance was over ten hours!!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
So, Chad C.........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Death came knocking-Sneak peek (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL