We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Book of Thoth by Stephen Minch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Also, you could e-mail Steve himself at Hermetic Press - he is a great guy and who knows what he might dig up for you.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thanks for the mention. If you enjoyed my book look for the sequel "In The Play of Light" coming soon...or soonish Smile
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
462 Posts

Profile of rgranville
This place says they have The Book of Thoth in stock as I write this.

:banana:
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3505 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I am wanting to do a circus sideshow for Halloween this year and what I want to do is a Freak Show (using magic so no Freaks are harmed, of course). Any ideas of sources for such a show? Also want a lot of audience participation.

Thanks
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 09:10, weepinwil wrote:
I am wanting to do a circus sideshow for Halloween this year and what I want to do is a Freak Show (using magic so no Freaks are harmed, of course). Any ideas of sources for such a show? Also want a lot of audience participation.

Thanks

Umm... didja post in the right thread???
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3250 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-07-31 10:51, Dr Spektor wrote:
Hey, BOT has the greatest version of the 21 card trick I have ever come across..

Also, although not said yet - you can really wipe out minds with learning effective readings with them without any magic.... and there are a few great books out there too.

SHHH!!!!! That's MY trick! LOL.

Misdirections has BoT in stock and they ship worldwide...

http://www.misdirections.com

Joe is a personal friend of mine.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
miss_vega_bond
View Profile
New user
London UK
34 Posts

Profile of miss_vega_bond
Thanks guys!! I got TBOT - Dr Spektor - the 21 card trick is great - I think it's actually better with tarot then playing cards?

Thanks again everyone... Oh and Weepingwil I feel you would have greater response were this posted elsewhere. Not sure what your asking exactly, but if I can, I will. Failing that, I'll come be a magic freak and hammer some stuff into my head :-D

xx VB
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey VB - its one of the only ways to do the 21 card trick and maintain self respect and also floor someone! Glad you got it!
miss_vega_bond
View Profile
New user
London UK
34 Posts

Ohhh great balls of fiery pumpkin!!! Iv'e accidentially become hooked on the magic of tarot. And now I can't stop thinking about it... Does anyone know of a UK stockist that carry TC Tahoe's In the Play of Shadows - The tarot effect?
I feel I must have it, saw a preview on Amazon US site. Utter Love.

PS Dr Spektor, totally agree. It's one of those tricks you teach your nephew whilst clutching the irish cream liquer on christmas day, lying on the living room floor, systematically picking your way through a chocolate selection box, half watching the queen's speech on TV to avoid your mothers annual careers guidance session and half fighting your brother over who has to take granny to the loo next... All while little jimmy bugs you for another card trick.

...Or that might be just me. Either way, I loving the tarot version.

xx VB
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Just PM TC... look above, he just posted - he is a great guy and I'm sure he'll sell you his ebook!
miss_vega_bond
View Profile
New user
London UK
34 Posts

Ha! He beat me to it and Pm'd me first. Sorted!
xx VB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Book of Thoth by Stephen Minch (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL