The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ninja Rings status? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
636 Posts

Profile of karnak
Apologies in advance, but I'm a little confused, and thought a direct question would clear up a lot of current ambiguity.

What is the status of Shoot Ogawa's Ninja Rings today? Are they generally available, or no longer available?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Hard to find, though still possible. Shoot doesn't carry them, which is funny, cause he sells pretty much everything.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1804 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Actually I attented Shoots lecture last weekend and he was selling both silver and gold Ninja rings
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Darn, so I wasn't lucky when I went to his lectures.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Here is Shoot Ogawa web site. Under products they show both sets gold and silver as being not available.

I can only suggest you send an email to confirm. The above poster did not give a date when he purchased his set, it may have been before the were sold out.

I have ordered from this site and have gotten the material in a timely manner.

It maybe good to check with the source. I cannot believe they have not made new supplies do to the overwhelming good sales of the 1st run. But maybe they made all the money they wish to make on this venture. Who knows, I sure don't.
satoeri
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of satoeri
I checked the online magic shop and it says they are out of stock as well. I will go to the actual shop later on this week and check if they have some at the store.

http://wizshop.cart.fc2.com/ca30/72/p-r3-s/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ninja Rings status? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL