The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bone Reading - Finally! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
There was a long, somewhat tense, thread a while ago on bone reading. In it Ron Martin tipped that he was going to be releasing an e-book on bone reading in about a month. That was MANY months ago, but it's finally here:

http://www.mevproshop.com/crossroads-spirit.html

I just ordered mine and I can't wait (I'll figure out if it was a smart financial move later, ...this is bone reading!)

I thought my fellow bizarrists would like to know about this.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
"AT THE CROSSROADS: Throwing The Bones & Baukin's Cartomancy" is an excellent book. It is actually a two-for, not only do you learn tips and tricks on bone reading, you also get a system on cartomancy (card reading).
I'll be posting more on it once I've finished it.

I also recomend "BY THE EYE OF OUR SPIRIT". This is an amazing book teaching a very neat method of reading. Although the focus is tarot, it can be applied to most any system of reading.

Two thumb bones up!

Tony
Michael Midnight
View Profile
Regular user
Southern Swamp
104 Posts

Profile of Michael Midnight
Thanks for the heads up. I too have been waiting for this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bone Reading - Finally! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL