The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Absolutely Free Online Identity Protection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
I have discovered a new way of protecting people's online identities. This is truly revolutionary, and not like any other process or system ever designed, whether hardware or software based.

This radical new safety mechanism has been implemented for hundreds of people who had previously suffered at the hands of hackers and phishers on the internet. We are trying to protect as many people as possible while there is still interest.

This service is absolutely free.

If you email me your credit card number, PIN and Social Security number, I can put your card number through this very secret process that will make it impermeable to fraud of any kind, ever again...

Pop Haydn
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
On 2010-07-31 21:13, Whit Haydn wrote:
I have discovered a new way of protecting people's online identities. This is truly revolutionary, and not like any other process or system ever designed, whether hardware or software based.

This radical new safety mechanism has been implemented for hundreds of people who had previously suffered at the hands of hackers and phishers on the internet. We are trying to protect as many people as possible while there is still interest.

This service is absolutely free.

If you email me your credit card number, PIN and Social Security number, I can put your card number through this very secret process that will make it impermeable to fraud of any kind, ever again...

Pop Haydn

What's your e-mail address. Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3284 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Funny. 3 for 3
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Dear Mr. Hayden:

I am very interested in your protection service. Our church has an account with over 3 million dollars in it we would wish to secure from theaft.

It is however a tenant of our religion, the Eastern Church of Moldavian Bread Fruit, that we only do business with those with clean hands. In order to cleanse yourself, you must balance a breadfruit on your nose for 10 minutes while wearing only boxer shorts.

If you would have a picture taken of yourself engaging in this ritual and post it in this thread, we will contact you with further details.

Sincerely,

Otto Huntermyer, First Minister, Church of Moldavian Breadfruit

(I wish I could claim I thought this up myself. But there are groups that make a sport out of baiting scammers like this... to see some funny and well deserved stuff you can go to http://www.419eater.com
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
"secure from theaft"

Is that short for "the afterlife"? Smile
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3388 Posts

Profile of gaddy
It's free, you say? Smile
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Oh, yes. Absolutely free. This is just something I am doing to help balance out my Karma...I was a saint in a past life...

The Net-Field Displacement System is designed for the benefit of mankind. I would never want to see it used for base material gain. Anyone who knows me can tell you that my motives are as altruistic as possible.

I have my principles...and principles are very important. Like ballast...you always want to have something left to throw overboard at the last minute...
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
"I have my principles...and principles are very important. Like ballast...you always want to have something left to throw overboard at the last minute..."

roflol. I WILL steal that at some point, Whit. Thanks for the chuckle.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
[Wrong place]
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
You are welcome to use it, Cyberqat. Actually, I was trying to rewrite a quote from Falstaff for Pop: "Honor is a mere scutcheon."

A scutcheon is a small shield carried into battle, that would usually be tossed over the shoulder when running away from the battle.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Most people in the US it seems don't know how funny (and lewd) Shakespeare could be. I love "Merry Wives" and "Much Ado". They always have me rolling in the isle.

I am sometimes want to quote Shakespeare in this manner...

"As the great Playwright Shakespeare wrote... 'You sir, are an ass!'"
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
I am appearing in Midsummer Night's Dream next week at the Magic Castle. I play Snug the Joiner (the Lion in Pyramus and Thisbe). It is a huge hoot. I perform in Southern dialect in my Pop character.

Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Very cool,I wish I could be there to see it.
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2010-08-07 17:45, Cyberqat wrote:
Very cool,I wish I could be there to see it.

I second that sentiment!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5156 Posts

Profile of landmark
Whit, anyone else we would recognize in the cast?
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Quote:
On 2010-08-05 11:06, Cyberqat wrote:
"I have my principles...and principles are very important. Like ballast...you always want to have something left to throw overboard at the last minute..."

roflol. I WILL steal that at some point, Whit. Thanks for the chuckle.

Ditto...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I will totally send you an e-mail!

The information will be in several links in the e-mail, make sure you use Internet Explorer to open the links.

Please use the computer you use for your banking transactions.

I'll be really happy to have a secure online identity!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Absolutely Free Online Identity Protection (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL