The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with stigmata performance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Hello all, I'm completely sure this is the right place to ask this question but I have a performance coming up and I wanted to do something a little bizzar so I went and purchased "Wounded" with Robert Smith. what he shows is really great for what I was looking for. so I guess I'm here to ask if anyone has any performance suggestions for a stigmata routine?
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
*not
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
768 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I use Wounded all the time. Robert Smith has some great suggestions on his DVD. If you stick to his suggestions, you will be fine. Most of the time I use my own method based on his suggestion. Depending on how strong I want the outcome, I will "suffer for my craft", but you can use that method without going all the way. Am I being vague enough for a public forum? Anyway, if you want some suggestions just PM me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with stigmata performance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL