The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Business directory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I heard Joel Bauer once mention looking up businesses in a business directory, one that had annual revenue and # of employee information so that you can pre-qualify clients. The business directories I've found are nothing more than yellow pages, basically. Where can you go to get this information?
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
There are several of theses type of directories... I would look into your local library for "Rich's Guide" and the S.R.D.S. (Standard Rates & Data) but lots of the lead, list, mail houses have this info too...

Have a good one,
Dean
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Local chamber of commerces often have listings of companies in their area with considerable detail. Sometimes these are free if you are a member, sometimes they have a small fee. Check out the areas you are looking at.

Blair
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Forbes used to have a directory offering this type of info too which I think is still published.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Thomas Register also.

Blair
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Business directory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL