The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Fox Lake Cards (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
522 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
I recall having a Fox Lake trick deck in the early 60s (in the days of my youth!) that used reverse color cards -- red clubs and spades, black heats and diamonds.

I can't recall the effect exactly! I vaguely remember it being a R&S deck, and that the spectator picked a card and the reveal was that the colors had reversed,
Does anyone recall that deck and what it was called and what the effect actually was?

TIA
Phil
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
522 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On May 1, 2020, docguitarman wrote:
I recall having a Fox Lake trick deck in the early 60s (in the days of my youth!) that used reverse color cards -- red clubs and spades, black heats and diamonds.

I can't recall the effect exactly! I vaguely remember it being a R&S deck, and that the spectator picked a card and the reveal was that the colors had reversed,
Does anyone recall that deck and what it was called and what the effect actually was?

TIA
Phil

I found the deck finally. "Coo Coo Cards" by Ralph Hull
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
842 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
There was a brief period when somebody was making the gaffs and trick decks in Hoyle backs, bridge size. I think--I don't trust my memory. Wasn't Brother John's Final Ace Routine put out in this back? Cut me some slack folks I was doing a lot of acid at the time. Late 60s.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Fox Lake Cards (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL