We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » What are the best DVDs for Balloon Sculpting? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MT
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of MT
Hi.

I'm at TJam with Robbie Furman and Andy (Mac-Pump guy). I got their dvds and I love their creations. I am looking to buy some more balloon twisting dvds and was wondering what you guys might recommend or have available?

Thanks! I just started doing balloons 2 months ago.
coma185
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of coma185
Twisted Critters and anything by Don Caldwell will definitely sell your next gig!
montymagi
View Profile
Special user
Slidell La
752 Posts

Profile of montymagi
It depends on what you want to do. Are you looking to go big and produce balloon works of art, or are you working restaurants and line work where you want to ballance cool balloons with speed. If you are looking to make cool looking balloons that you can make fast then Bad to the Balloon I and II are great dvds.
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Quote:
On 2010-08-04 11:56, montymagi wrote:
It depends on what you want to do. Are you looking to go big and produce balloon works of art, or are you working restaurants and line work where you want to ballance cool balloons with speed. If you are looking to make cool looking balloons that you can make fast then Bad to the Balloon I and II are great dvds.

Couldn't have said it better myself.....

Buy direct from the artist!!
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
I will second Bad to the Balloon I and II and I will also second Don Caldwell's work. They are both great However Don's stuff takes a bit longer to make.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
Balloongineering by Royal Sorrell and Patty Sorrell is an incredible, thorough, foundational set of DVDs that I believe you can find at hocus-pocus.com. All the previous mentions are all great. Dave Bartlett aka Mr. Rainbow is also fantastic.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
For the super fast stuff! Best one ballon creations I have seen is the one Jack just came out with called "One Ballooners."
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Do you have a link for the "One Ballooners"?
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
I think you need to email Jack direct. I did the other day, and I still haven't heard anything from him. I am anxious to get it though, as I have a huge function coming up. Jack's a great guy, and I got to meet him at T&S 2010. Talented, yet very unassuming - like 99.99% of the people I've met in this field.
jackmagic1
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of jackmagic1
Hi Folks! Jack Mattson here. I'd like to thank Steve Yarosko for tipping me to these posts. Jack's One-Ballooners can be purchased via paypal or any other method of payment you would like. This dvd is for the balloon artist looking to have something simple but different in their repertoire. Please email me at jackmagic1@balloonhq.com for pricing since Im not sure if prices are supposed to be discussed here. If you don't get a reply that day the email has gone to a land I have still yet to discover. I wish I knew why they do that but I haven't figured it out yet:) Sorry about that for anyone contacting me without a response. Please email me again or reach me on facebook at "Jack Qualatex." I'm not ignoring ya! Smile Thanks again Steve! Take care all.
Jack
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 18:08, jackmagic1 wrote:
Hi Folks! Jack Mattson here. I'd like to thank Steve Yarosko for tipping me to these posts. Jack's One-Ballooners can be purchased via paypal or any other method of payment you would like. This dvd is for the balloon artist looking to have something simple but different in their repertoire. Please email me at jackmagic1@balloonhq.com for pricing since Im not sure if prices are supposed to be discussed here. If you don't get a reply that day the email has gone to a land I have still yet to discover. I wish I knew why they do that but I haven't figured it out yet:) Sorry about that for anyone contacting me without a response. Please email me again or reach me on facebook at "Jack Qualatex." I'm not ignoring ya! Smile Thanks again Steve! Take care all.
Jack

Jack is in the top 10 of worlds best balloon artists go on balloonhq and look him up. His stuff will have you scratching your head and thinking WOW!!!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1742 Posts

Profile of wally
I am in search of some bigger balloon ideas using 646q with 260s, magicwalsh@gmail.com thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » What are the best DVDs for Balloon Sculpting? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL