The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Bridge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Have any of you fellow darklings got this from Bill Montana?
There's a huge thread in that rabble-house "Penny" upstairs, but this effect (process??) belongs here.

I don't know Bill at all, but this year the 3 biggest effects to tickle me, and be used [aside from my Outlaw stuff ;-)] have been Hampton Falls, Chamber Dark and now The Bridge.
The Bridge is a wonderful piece of theater and ritual - I admit I've kind of gone a bit overboard with it; but there's a real buzz from 'performing' it.
There's never been a better time to be bizarre!
[
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Link??? Link???
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Docsteve, thanks for the review...this line "The Bridge is a wonderful piece of theater and ritual - I admit I've kind of gone a bit overboard with it; but there's a real buzz from 'performing' it." what can I say but thank you.

Just a quick note this work is part of my private stock line and does not appear on any websites for sale.

Doc Steve thanks again for you kind words.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Bill
This is not back-slapping in-house BS, it's absolutely how I feel.
Furthermore I think it's a technique that I can see myself playing with, adding my own ideas too, etc etc.

For instance, take Bruce's "King in Yellow" book - it would not be hard to incorporate that imagery into the technique, methinks.

Also, anyone who has this might be interested to read the "Human Givens" book, which talks about how dreams are constructed; adding some 'unspent emotion' into "The Bridge"-technique could really stir things up.

There's some truly fantastic stuff around at the moment (just look at the top ten threads here!...Anyone want to buy a first-born?? I need a few extra pounds...)
S
[
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2278 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I' ve learned that if Doc Steve feel something is really good, Odds areit is!
Now to hear he feels this could be incorporated into Bruces KIY portion of the CC, is very exciting indeed.

Kotah
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Let the dreams lead to nightmares! Cheers!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Bridge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL