The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Pat Page three shell game dvd? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Trin
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Trin
Hi there. I live in the UK and I was wandering if anybody has any views on the Pat page dvd on the shell game, for example is it good learning resource for beginners and what is taught on the dvd? The reason I ask is that at the moment none of the UK dealers have the first or second volume of The School for scoundrels dvd in stock and was wandering if Pat Pages dvd will be worth investing till they have them in the UK.

I have recently purchased The School for Scoundrels 3 card monte dvd, which was in stock and was so impressed with the teaching I want to learn the shell game.

Many thanks
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Quote:
On 2010-08-04 21:53, Trin wrote:
Hi there. I live in the UK and I was wandering if anybody has any views on the Pat page dvd on the shell game, for example is it good learning resource for beginners and what is taught on the dvd? The reason I ask is that at the moment none of the UK dealers have the first or second volume of The School for scoundrels dvd in stock and was wandering if Pat Pages dvd will be worth investing till they have them in the UK.

Patrick Page's is well worth it... as is Scoundrels. After studying Patrick Page's, you will have a good foundation (or a very good/workable routine).
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
486 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
I actually just watched the Patrick Page video for the first time today and to be honest, I think you'd be happier checking out some other options.

If you can't get School for Scoundrels material, try to get either Bob Sheets, Bob Kohler's or Phil Cass' dvds. They all have excellent routines and instruction. But, is there a reason you can't order directly from the School for Scoundrels?

Good luck,
Glenn
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I'm not familiar with the Page DVD, but all 3 that Glenn mentioned are worth having along with the SFS series. They all have something different and worthwhile to teach.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Pat Page three shell game dvd? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL