We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Match--New from Craig Filicetti » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Craig as we know being one of, if not the best electronic guru's of our time has once again, raised the bar. He has the irreplaceable Multi Dimensional with many cubes to meet everyones needs and desires. He has also provided us Proximity which IMO is one of, if not the best method for the famous "which hand" effect. All of his effects utilize the best receiver on the market which is universal between all of his products...perfectly small in size as well!!

Now onto his newest creation! It is called Color Match and in my opinion is his most versatile and powerful product to date! What you'll receive are 5 Crayola markers that each have one of his newest tags.

The new tags are different from Proximity's tags in that you can just toss the pens in a cup and you're ready to go, which I love!
There's sooooooo many possible routines for these pens, your imagination is the limit. You can do drawing dupes, a Clue effect, which hand/person effect, etc...You can also remove the tags and place them in other items for other effects as well!

Here are some of the routines that will come with Color Match, with many more to come!!

Perfect Kurotsuke
ESP Match Up
Predicted Graphology
Seeing With Your Finger Tips
Stage ESP MATCH UP
Spot the Difference?
Chair Test
“Thank You And Goodnight!”
“Thank You And Goodnight” Subtlety
Pseudo Psychometry
Remote Viewing
Coloring In
Thought Chunneling
Spectator as Mind Reader
Color Match

From what I hear, the tags will also be compatible with Promystic's Impossible Insight as well!! Very nice bonus! So this is basically just the tip of the iceberg on what Color Match will do. As more information is released and people start to receive these, I expect nothing but praise and exaltation of Craig's genius mind!

Keep your eyes open on http://www.promystic.com/shop/ for soon to come updates on this, Craig will let everyone know when they can order this asap!

Take care,

Richard
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
547 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Richard,

Thanks for the review and I am glad you like it. This will be a great way to add some texture to your performances. If anyone is wondering about the name, it is with my great respect to Tony Anverdi.

Now, here is just one of the possible performances. I really love this one. Thanks to Blake Adams for contributing such great ideas to this project. This routine and a close-up/table hopping version comes with Color Match. And, just in case you think misses are weak and should not be used, check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/blakeadamsmi......qk3qwZF8

More info coming later.
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Great clip!

Very excited about this, I'm glad it's finally being released. The ProMystic ColorMatch eBook is chock full of great ideas from Colin Mcleod and Blake Adams. It really is amazing what you can do with this thing.

This will be another winner. Smile
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Where's the paypal button?

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 01:38, kambiz wrote:

Kam

it's not up yet, but coming VERY soon
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
Can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 08:04, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 01:38, kambiz wrote:

Kam

it's not up yet, but coming VERY soon

Haha...I can see that Richard...Craig...let's get the music started...Luke has been driving me bananas with PENS (he has been a very loyal secret keeper for you...he wouldn't let me know a squeek even after stealing is bedtime comfort pillow)

Kam
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Kam, did you and Luke have a midnite pillow fight after that? Hehe
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Richard, we just held each other all night

...until our wives came in and ruined everything...lol

So any dates? (not the romatic ones, the PENS ones)

Kam
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1996 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Can't wait for this, Craig's stuff is awesome!
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
First watching of the clip and I was blown away..

Second watching the method fell into place and I felt a huge 'that's genius' smile creep across my face.

Fantastic work, me and more importantly my audience is gonna have immense fun with this!!

Quick question Craig

When do you expect this this to ship?
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Refreshing ProMystic page every five minutes hoping to see the PayPal button. Just put it up already! Smile
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
From what I've heard, it should be live by the end of the month. Craig will be on to give us more specifics!
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
Proximity, MD, red handed, and soon with color match my whole act will be from promystic lol
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Excited about the price!
kiki
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
The webpage should be up this Friday (Australia time) so start refreshing from late Thursday night onwards and you should become the "Chosen One"

Kam
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I'm curious, the misses on the clip...were they intentional? Thanks for the clarification!

Regards,
Mike
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
547 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Mike,

I am glad you asked. As most of you know I undersell my stuff. Everything I spec is conservative and I make no promises that I or my equipment can't deliver, in fact it typically exceeds expectations. So, I had no problem putting this video up. The miss was not intentional. There are issues that can be handled by equipment and others that can be handled by spectator management. I hate when everything is blamed on spectator management, this type of error handling can be managed in software if you can anticipate it. That is why real testing is so important. With the first version of CM you could not even do this effect with reliability and I thank Blake for all his hard work on helping iron it out. I made adjustments to the software to help in this situation and Blake made improvements to his handling, he has not had a problem since. Blake is writing up this in the routine and it is clearly explained how to avoid it. If this would happen even 10% of the time I would scrap the method. Blake and Colin are now at 100% and so am I with it.

Here is another video of me doing it. I did not use the kicker ending and changed the patter.

I have to tell you that I really look forward to performing this effect. It is now my favorite effect, and mostly because it is so easy to set up and use, and the response is fantastic. I should also mention that quite a few noteworthy people have already contacted Blake to get is permission for using this routine. Blake, thanks for giving so much to this project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-iJaNlY2A

Thanks for all your comments guys, will be shipping before the end of this month. Web page in a few days.
-Craig

PS - the strength of intentional mistakes is often discussed here, I think this is informative proof of how powerful it can be.
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Until now, I thought the misses were intentional lol. In my opinion, a miss or 2 can actually make the effect stronger and more believable, but nothing wrong with getting everything right either Smile
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
I see that the Color Match site is up Smile However, the site says that the product will be "available AGAIN on: 23.10.2010". I thought Craig said it would ship before the end of this month? Or was it already sold out?! Please don't tell me that I was late and now they are all gone!

-Aleksi Hietanen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Match--New from Craig Filicetti » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL