We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Match--New from Craig Filicetti » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
547 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
HI Aleksi,

You did not miss a thing, that is just he way the site works. I will be shipping the first batch on Aug. 23rd Smile Just get on the 'notify me' list and when I put inventory in stock you will get an email for payment. I am going to start accepting payments later this weekend for shipment on the 23rd.

Thanks,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
What a relief. Thanks, I'll sign myself to the notify-list Smile Can't wait to get this!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3750 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I never subscribe to the theory of a miss can make the effect stronger, I believe the people who believe this are the same ones who don't like the too perfect scenario either. I firmly believe you should hit an effect 100% spot on whenever possible and if an effect can be perfect then all the better, in my opinion.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
This is going to be KILLER...
xxx
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Quote:
On 2010-08-14 11:03, nanaswan wrote:
I never subscribe to the theory of a miss can make the effect stronger, I believe the people who believe this are the same ones who don't like the too perfect scenario either. I firmly believe you should hit an effect 100% spot on whenever possible and if an effect can be perfect then all the better, in my opinion.

You might find this thread interesting (if you haven't already read it, of course):

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=15&77
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
So wait, I'm confused, is this what was being called PENS or is that something else?
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
547 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Yes, this was called PENS and is now called Color Match or CM.

To make it even more confusing, CM is also able to be programmed as II, as a separate effect. So, CM and II are now combined as one product. When you buy CM, you also get II. You can program the system for the effect you want to do. CM works with both V2 and V4 receivers, but to perform II you must have a V4 receiver.

Thanks,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Colin Mcleod's effect "Thank you and goodnight" in the eBook that accompanies Color Match is absolutely brilliant. Definitely my favourite routine AND a great closer!
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Hmm...after watching the videos, I'm wondering how this might play out with Colin's 'Mind Trip' from PS3? After figuring out how CM is accomplished, I can see cycling through the colors twice during the Mind Trip visualization as potentially working out beautifully with a little fine tuning. Mind Trip has nine revelations so you'd just need to add one more to the mix, potentially force the first color, and maybe change out a couple of the parts.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
You could also use this with Paul Carnazzo's Animania card. Color Match would allow you to do a very clean drawing duplication where your drawing would match the animal and colors the spectator used.
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
That latest video on the website with the business cards is sick! Craig, you are the Master!

gibby
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I agree Gibby, it's really awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_76OGTTWZ4
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
...all I can say is ...WOW...

craig has outdone himself on this one...

J
xxx
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1304 Posts

Profile of Colin
He is a flipping genius!

Every time I sit down and play with them, I come up with more and more and more... ideas!

They are Promystic's most versatile prop and I genuinely believe everyone who buys them now will be well impressed!

Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
There is more about Color Match here...
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Match--New from Craig Filicetti » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL