The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Christopher Ballinger's Ransom (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
92 Posts

Profile of bghost
Just find it on Magic Geek.com

Ransom
The most commercial bill switch on the market, plus tons of bonus money magic tricks.

The Effect:
Borrow a one dollar bill and fold it up, without any funny moves the bill instantly becomes a 1,000,000 dollar bill! Hand it out for examination or even give it out as a souvenir. This revolutionary new method allows you to perform this classic effect without any complicated moves or monetary risk.
Also Includes:

SwitchSee:
Chris' ultra-visual coin change, used for impossible coin changes and borrowed coin bends.

Hybrid Change:
One of the most visual bill switches in magic.

Chris Cross Coins:
Chris' take on the coins across plot. Four coins travel from hand to hand; each in a more impossible 2way than the last.

Buried Treasure:
The Torn corner of a bill is handed to a spactator and the rest is caused to penetrate a deck of cards and find a selection that has been buried within.

Recommended For:
The Bill Switch has been developed for strolling magicians that want to leave a lasting impression. The other routines are perfect for those looking for money magic suitable for professional performances.

Trick Specifications:
Instructional DVD covers everything in detail. Also includes Million Dollar Bill and rehearsal sheets, designed to make learning the routine as easy as possible.

Here is the demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJRZCNb_......embedded
and
A closer look at Ransom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs5bvIQxsVI&feature=player_embedded#!

Check it out
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Reviews?

Regards,
Mike
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Very surprised there are no more reviews.

Regards,
Mike
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Interesting.
Siddharta
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Siddharta
Any reviews on this one please ??

Thanks.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1722 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Well, it will take a few more days before we can get a review since this is a brand new DVD.

Be patient.

Oliver.
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
158 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
Still no review?
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
158 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
Thanks for the post, I am glad I didn't take a chance on it.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5838 Posts

Profile of motown
Personally, thought this was pretty good non-thumbtip version. Can't say I agree with their review.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3529 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have this effect, and I too disagree with the review. I like this switch version that doesn't use a TT.
KJ
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I didn't buy much magic 3 years ago and this demo for this trick was a reason why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJRZCNb_......embedded

Some producers are good at being funny/creative and others aren't. This one wasn't. I have no idea if this is a good or poor product because the demo turned me of on buying it.

As far as a no TT switch, there have been many long before this one. Jay Marshall, Paul Diamond, Johnny Paul, John Lovick, etc. have great methods. I doubt the creator looked into those before releasing this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Christopher Ballinger's Ransom (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL